Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the minority here since I'm liking the blue. Reminds me of my brothers '87 bigfoot ranger with blue interior. Now if only they made a full maroon interior to match my old '90 Ranger.
Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know I’m supposed to hate it, you know to keep from being “that guy.” I think the dash color is a bit over done, but if someone out there orders a 2.7 4D Banksquatch in either blue or Carbonized Gray with that interior, and you just hate it look me up, sometime before I order a Basesquatch or BD. I know I’m supposed to hate it, but I just can’t.

BroncoBull

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator, Buick Enclave
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
MY HERO!!! Thanks for the video OBL. Personally I like the blue better than the roast. I think it will go pretty well with the carbonized gray. Now I feel better and not so worried about the interior. Still would have preferred black/gray but this is fine with me.
The Roast/black is the bomb with Carb gray....

kellyweiss

Heritage
First Name
Mr. Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yeah. I feel you. I legit just read someone badmouthing A51 in another thread and i experienced a moment of hurt feelings.
Yes, I agree: A51 looks awesome (on the computer screen). Anxious to see it "in-person." Of note: Saw a 2020 Toyota Highlander Platinum in color they refer too as "MOONDUST;" to me, looking at computer screen A51 color, looks very similar to 2020 Toyota "moondust."

iwantmydamnarea51

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ahhhh I'm not a big fan of this. What do you guys think goes better with A51? I ordered brown/black leather but this might look better? Not huge on either.

Sponsored

iwantmydamnarea51

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It seems the JV team did the interior color designs. Pretty horrible for the most part. It's shocking considering how well the rest of the vehicle was thought out and designed. I'd love to know if the team that did the design is getting some much deserved internal criticism. And who signed off on their work? Ford is lucky the rest of the vehicle is so strong that customers are willing to grin and bear it.
I agree. There are so many positives, but these interiors are a joke. Nothing adds up color wise. The taste of the Ford team that's responsible for this is questionable AF.

We need simple interiors, like a solid all-black option or all-white or all-cream interiors on all trims. At this point, I'm just taking what I can get.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I agree: A51 looks awesome (on the computer screen). Anxious to see it "in-person." Of note: Saw a 2020 Toyota Highlander Platinum in color they refer too as "MOONDUST;" to me, looking at computer screen A51 color, looks very similar to 2020 Toyota "moondust."
What I did was I used the Ford.com inventory search to find all the A51 Bronco Sports in my region and went to visit those.

Make sure you check it out a few times on different days in different weather abs sunlight conditions.

It solidified the color for me, but it never looked the same way twice.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2021 4 Door Ford Bronco Outer Banks Interior Tour | Dark Space Gray With Navy Pier

Enjoy this tour - positive vibes only!
As a Badlands future owner, I am envious of those grab handles and vent handles--such a nice neutral grey. :)

kellyweiss

Heritage
First Name
Mr. Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What I did was I used the Ford.com inventory search to find all the A51 Bronco Sports in my region and went to visit those.

Make sure you check it out a few times on different days in different weather abs sunlight conditions.

It solidified the color for me, but it never looked the same way twice.
Great idea; thank you. As it turns out, went to a FORD dealership within an hour's drive and found one A51 BRONCO SPORT (with SOLD sign hanging on rearview mirror). BRONCO SPORT I found to be . . . . "uninspiring;" however, A51 color - "Impressive, most impressive."

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah. I feel you. I legit just read someone badmouthing A51 in another thread and i experienced a moment of hurt feelings.
Is it worse than the condom goo colored bronco I’ll apparently be driving around in?

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it worse than the condom goo colored bronco I’ll apparently be driving around in?
Just remember, it’s basically just a Rorschach test... it’s not you that keeps seeing condom goo in the Bronco colors...

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Gotta say I really like that blue and silver dash, but I do think it would look even better with the cloth interior. Match that up with a carb gray or white exterior and it will be a pretty sweet ride.
That's legit what I initially ordered. But then I saw how... dare I say, cheap the navy pier cloth seats looked. So I changed my order.

I had the same thinking tho. White exterior with that awesome blue and white dash. The seats have a nice pattern but it misses the mark for quality in my opinion

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's legit what I initially ordered. But then I saw how... dare I say, cheap the navy pier cloth seats looked. So I changed my order.

I had the same thinking tho. White exterior with that awesome blue and white dash. The seats have a nice pattern but it misses the mark for quality in my opinion
do you have a pic of the blue and gray cloth interior? The only one I have seen is the computer generated one from the build and price.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
do you have a pic of the blue and gray cloth interior? The only one I have seen is the computer generated one from the build and price.
Ford Bronco Outer Banks Interior Tour : Dark Space Gray With Navy Pier Leather 2021 Bronco Navy Gray Cloth Seat Interior Factory 1 (1)

Ford Bronco Outer Banks Interior Tour : Dark Space Gray With Navy Pier Leather 2021 Bronco Navy Gray Cloth Seat Interior Factory

There are better ones out there. These are just some I had in my local saved Bronco folder