Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Allow me to pile on.

From the original 3% thread:

Transfers & new reservations converted before 03/19/2021:

3% under invoice OR invoice plus free shipping to your door*
The 3% deal is for converted orders and it only makes economic sense if Chapman can move quantity. In order to do that they need a higher allocation. In other words, you gotta scratch Tom's balls before he scratches yours. Code 99 allows you to wait until 2022 if you so choose.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Needless to say I'm kinda hot right now. Chapman in Horsham converted my reservation without my consent! I transferred my reservation from a previous dealer to take advantage of a post that they made about coming in under invoice.

After 40 mins on hold with Ford, I moved the reservation last week to Chapman and within minutes I was contacted by a dealer rep, which left a nice feeling. I alerted the rep that I was holding my reservation to MY'22 to see what trims/colors would be available. However, that trust was out the window when I received an email last night advised of my build specs.

The only reason I had switched dealers was from the great things that I had heard from others here on the forum. I guess, that was wrong. I had responded to the build email from which I'm awaiting a response. Happy Tuesday :/
So you post and run, @DealerInsider is very clear in his reply. Please don't dump on the forum and not reply with a follow-up.

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why are we still talking about this OP?

I e-mailed Tom with a change order and to confirm the sound deadening on my MGV Badlands this morning and he responded with the necessary update within 15 minutes.

Either this guy is happy being unhappy or he won't check the forum for another 8 months like he did the last time he posted..

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You know there's something fishy when there are no replies from the OP hours after he posted this. If he's like any other person on here, he damn well saw his notification bell red at the top and was clicking on it to see what it said 🤣

OP
OP

burg28

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You know there's something fishy when there are no replies from the OP hours after he posted this. If he's like any other person on here, he damn well saw his notification bell red at the top and was clicking on it to see what it said 🤣
Ha. Funny.. I have a life and I'm not tied to the computer every single moment, sorry about that. My main concern was that I received the conversion/build email on the 22nd at 10:39pm and I responded via email at 8:58am today. I did not hear anything for several hours after sent. I can supply the emails if you all are so inclined to know others' business.

What you all don't understand is that how was one to know "special" dealer codes and conversions meant I was still holding a reservation? Again, not living on this forum like most of you. Was it too much to ask for some sort dealer clarification or prior communication before this was done? I don't think it was asking for much.

Enjoy your night continuing to dig and $hit talk those that surely don't know as much as you almighty folks.

Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ha. Funny.. I have a life and I'm not tied to the computer every single moment, sorry about that. My main concern was that I received the conversion/build email on the 22nd at 10:39pm and I responded via email at 8:58am today. I did not hear anything for several hours after sent. I can supply the emails if you all are so inclined to know others' business.

What you all don't understand is that how was one to know "special" dealer codes and conversions meant I was still holding a reservation? Again, not living on this forum like most of you. Was it too much to ask for some sort dealer clarification or prior communication before this was done? I don't think it was asking for much.

Enjoy your night continuing to dig and $hit talk those that surely don't know as much as you almighty folks.
Pick up the god damn phone and ask if you are unclear before you come and attempt to tarnish a good man's name. It's hard to earn respect and very easy to loose it. Remember that the next time before you throw a fit and put the cart before the horse.

Last edited:

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What you all don't understand is that how was one to know "special" dealer codes and conversions meant I was still holding a reservation?
But yet you had no problems jumping on a public forum to start bitching about something when the issue was 100% your lack of knowledge. In this case, you should have called Tom FIRST, before you started typing, to ask what happened and let Tom explain why it was done in this way. Instead, you flew off the handle and publicly bashed someone, and now are back pedaling. I would have given you the benefit of the doubt with your first post, but since you doubled down, you will get no sympathy from me. The fault is yours, as is your lack of response for most of the day. Fortunately Tom is a better man than me, and will take great care of you.
Next time, admit fault, and just say Im sorry. There is still time to do that and save face.

Dude, you say you are from FILTHadelphia.. ain't nothing civilized about that.... Don't you guys throw batteries at Santa Claus? Just saying.
Snowballs at Santa... but yea, I agree with you, I lived in Philly. So glad to no longer live there. Especially after this past year.

also...remember 4% under invoice for new reservations after 3/20 on Bronco & Bronco Sport (i couldnt resist...lol)
HAHAHA Never waste an opportunity for free advertising.

Thanks for the quick replies last night!
You da man.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

You chose to come on here and launch a rant full of ridiculous comments and over reactions...and got slapped down. What did you expect?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree. Back in the old times we would call the business for an answer before we went all crazy stupid, and start criticizing the business. I guess the times they are a changing.
+1 to the sentiment @Wanted33

Wasn't sure to "sad" or "thumbs up" .

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You really expect a business, handling hundreds of orders, to get right back to you in a couple of hours? They may not even see your email for a couple of hours.

There is this old fashioned tool, that takes work, you have to pick it up, find the number and dial. Then that hard part begins, you actually have to open your lips and talk with someone. I know, I know, it's hard work, but if you had enough energy to publicly bash someone maybe you can do it.

If not, I'm sure @DealerInsider can have DoorDash deliver your Bronco to you.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anytime someone rants on the forum .. I check their thread count. Their thread count #s speaks volumes
Dang it!

I spend so many hours every evening reading wisecracks, when I am suppose to have time to start threads?🤣🤣

And what exactly would be an acceptable number of threads? It's not like I have hundreds of cousins with insider access to Bronco pics like @618TRVLWILD 😍😍

Is it okay if I don't start a bunch of threads as long as I don't start a rant?😁😁

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

So instead of a phone call you want to trash @DealerInsider in public. Shitload of people up in here decided to not deal with shady dealers and changed because they didn't want to do business with them. Would not Blame him if he decided he did not want to do business with a shady customer....

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

And still, no apology.

Code 99 is common knowledge, on this forum; and even if you have never even bothered read through any of the posts, the decent thing would have been to CALL the dealership to ask what had happened. Instead, you flipped your shit, flamed the dealer, trash talked people on this thread, and cannot even apologize for being a dick. I kind of hope the dealership snags that reservation right out from under you. It's what you deserve.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[...]
OP posts serious accusations and concerns. Doesn’t return for 7 hours and states he “has a life” and is “not tied to the computer every single moment.”

OP doesn’t get a response in 4 hours to an email he waited 10 hours to send.

OP freaks out.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You misspelled, “I apologize, Tom. I was wrong, and I own it.”
Sponsored