Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Like many others, my first thought was WTF. We've got people who reserved in the first month waiting until late 22 to get theirs, and we're going to start shipping them overseas?

But, perhaps Ford should clarify what they mean by 'launch'. By some accounts, they launched the Bronco in the US back in July when they revealed trim levels and started taking reservations. We already know Ford often isn't very precise with their language in public communications.

I'd be fine with them starting that process overseas while filling the existing orders in NA.
My sentiment exactly. How dare Ford send 'our' Broncos overseas before we get them!

Wonder if Ford will use the reservation system over there? How do you think that is going to work out?!
Sponsored

Chuck.K

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is hopefully bullshit - unless they are talking reserved units, then donā€™t sent them, unless they are the preproduction units slated to be wrecked anyway. At least MY21 should belong to the US only... damn

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you, Joe Sixpack, really think you stand a chance of getting one before the Saudi Prince? The beauty is, you'll never know that he got your FE. Your ordered Bronco fell off the train, another 6 months to build another. Then you'll get it unless Brad Pitt wants it. You're a no name wanting to pay MSRP, good luck.

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't think they mean Ohio.....
https://fordauthority.com/2021/03/ford-bronco-launches-in-the-middle-east-this-summer/

Ford Bronco Launches In The Middle East This Summer

Today, Ford confirmed that the Bronco will launch in the Middle East this summer, which just so happens to be the same time frame it will launch in the U.S. Itā€™ll be interesting to see just how many Broncos are earmarked for the region, as Ford will only be able to fill around one-third of its reservations in the U.S.

Ford did not specify which trim levels of the new Bronco would be available in the Middle East, but did mention both the Badlands and Wildtrak in its release. It also notes that the Sasquatch Package will be available as standard equipment on those two trims and that both two- and four-door configurations will be available.

Buyers can choose from both Fordā€™s 2.3L EcoBoost I-4 and 2.7L EcoBoost V6. However, it appears that the seven-speed manual will not be available in the region, as Ford noted that both engines ā€œcome fitted with Fordā€™s incredible 10-speed automatic transmission.ā€
Damn, those Broncos are most likely gonna start at over $60k after tariffs and shipping. That's a lot of bone saws worth!

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you, Joe Sixpack, really think you stand a chance of getting one before the Saudi Prince? The beauty is, you'll never know that he got your FE. Your ordered Bronco fell off the train, another 6 months to build another. Then you'll get it unless Brad Pitt wants it. You're a no name wanting to pay MSRP, good luck.
A Saudi embassy orderly has already outbid everyone for the FE, šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

imnewtothis

Badlands
First Name
Haramol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like Iā€™ll be asking my Sheikh uncle for an early birthday present

jk I wish I had a Sheikh uncle šŸ˜‚

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

https://fordauthority.com/2021/03/ford-bronco-launches-in-the-middle-east-this-summer/

Today, Ford confirmed that the Bronco will launch in the Middle East this summer, which just so happens to be the same time frame it will launch in the U.S. Itā€™ll be interesting to see just how many Broncos are earmarked for the region, as Ford will only be able to fill around one-third of its reservations in the U.S.

Ford did not specify which trim levels of the new Bronco would be available in the Middle East, but did mention both the Badlands and Wildtrak in its release. It also notes that the Sasquatch Package will be available as standard equipment on those two trims and that both two- and four-door configurations will be available.

Buyers can choose from both Fordā€™s 2.3L EcoBoost I-4 and 2.7L EcoBoost V6. However, it appears that the seven-speed manual will not be available in the region, as Ford noted that both engines ā€œcome fitted with Fordā€™s incredible 10-speed automatic transmission.ā€
All I can say is FORD better fill all reservation order holders currently in the que...FIRST!!!!! To start selling and producing for elsewhere is utter BS. With about 110,000 orders now (us)....they could have them all built by August 2022. So get on it! Why are we hearing that some of us long term reservation and order holders may not even get ours in 2022?????????????????? Yet....you are going to produce for other Countries and Dealer Stock ?!

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It will be like MachE. 5k built a month but only 1500 sent to North America, great for dealers who want to add $10k markup

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can't wait to see a gold plated Bronco...

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The can get 50k ADM there (and Ford proper likely gets a cut), but I am sure that has nothing to do with it....

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
SaS is standard, wonder if thatā€™s why its constrained