Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
9d363231-37af-42d0-8a26-43f058b7d42c.jpg
March 25, 2021
Dear Bronco Owner:
When we thought about bringing Bronco back after 25 years, we couldn't have imagined the enthusiasm this vehicle would generate, and we are truly grateful for the overwhelming response. In fact, we didn't expect as many orders for high-end series, packages, and options.
Add on a global pandemic, and this vehicle launch quickly escalated to one of the biggest challenges we've faced in years. These challenges have resulted in product changes for your Bronco order, which we want to share with you today. We know this news will be frustrating, and for this we sincerely apologize.
Production Update
While retail deliveries remain on track to begin this Summer, the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier readiness means more customers will get a 2022 model year Bronco than initially planned. We are addressing this longer wait by:
  • Investing millions of additional dollars to increase production of key high demand features so you can take delivery of your ideal Bronco as soon as possible
  • Offering price protection to all current Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021). This will ensure you will not see an increase in the MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2022 model year Bronco.
Complimentary Sound Deadening Headliner
To make this right, we'll be providing a complimentary sound deadening headliner on all Broncos equipped with a molded-in-color roof ($495 value).
  • If you ordered with cloth or leather interior you will receive the headliner automatically.
  • If you ordered with Marine Grade Vinyl interior you will have the option to add in the headliner at no cost, as you may want the functionality of a wash out interior.
  • With regard to pricing, if your vehicle is equipped with the sound deadening headliner, your price will be reduced by $495 MSRP.
While You Wait
We know you want your Bronco. And we want to get you and your Bronco out on the trails as soon as possible. While you wait, we're developing exclusive experiences for you, including early access to Bronco Off-Roadeo and we are providing you a $250 voucher to be used at any one of the four Bronco Off-Roadeos – this can be used for experience add-ons, merchandise, or toward the price of bringing a guest and is valid until December 2023. To learn more about Bronco Off-Roadeo, www.BroncoOffRoadeo.com – we hope we see you there. Finally, we will be sending exclusive invitations to upcoming events, where you'll have the opportunity to experience Bronco firsthand.
Our team at Michigan Assembly Plant, where the Bronco is born, remain on track to begin deliveries this summer. As a reminder, in late May, we will provide you with more information on the estimated delivery timing for your Bronco and we're committed to keeping you up-to-date through the entire delivery process.
We appreciate your patience and your business. And we thank you for giving us the opportunity to try and make this right.
Order Updates Due April 8
With these product updates, you now have until April 8, 2021 to work with your dealer to update/modify your order. If you have any questions about how these product updates or customer satisfaction offers impact you, please contact your Ford Dealer, the Bronco Customer Care Team at Ford's Marketing Program Headquarters at 800-334-4375 or view our FAQs here.
Mark Grueber
Bronco Marketing Manager
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
To view this email as a webpage, click here
Ford Bronco Ford Sends Out Bronco Order Update Email Offering Price Protection and Complimentary Sound Deadening Headliner 293d3049-20b1-4bd2-8e2d-c80e8a09af23
Ford Bronco Ford Sends Out Bronco Order Update Email Offering Price Protection and Complimentary Sound Deadening Headliner 2ce5c9ca-a347-4f88-93e4-ab7a5d8afa09
March 25, 2021
Dear Bronco Owner:
When we thought about bringing Bronco back after 25 years, we couldn't have imagined the enthusiasm this vehicle would generate, and we are truly grateful for the overwhelming response. In fact, we didn't expect as many orders for high-end series, packages, and options.
Add on a global pandemic, and this vehicle launch quickly escalated to one of the biggest challenges we've faced in years. These challenges have resulted in product changes for your Bronco order, which we want to share with you today. We know this news will be frustrating, and for this we sincerely apologize.
Black Painted Modular Hard Top & Dual Top Roof Update
In October of 2020, we told you that the black painted modular hard top and dual top roofs were not going to be available for the start of production this summer. At that time, we believed we could still offer these features as a late summer availability option for 2021 model year. However, due to the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier, the black painted modular hard top and dual top roofs will unfortunately not be available until 2022 model year.
Customers who currently have the black painted modular hard top or dual top roof selected will have the following options (your MSRP price will be adjusted accordingly):
  1. Order the carbonized gray molded-in-color hard top roof (you can see a version here)
  2. Order the black soft top roof (with exception of Wildtrak and 2-door) (you can see a version here)
  3. Wait for black painted modular hard top or dual top roof option for 2022 model year
To make it right for not being able to get the roof option you selected, we will provide 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points ($1,000 value) if you take delivery of a 2021 model year Bronco. Since all roof options will be available for 2022 model year, only those who take delivery of their Bronco in 2021 will be eligible for this offer. We hope you'll use these points to personalize your Bronco including several roof accessory choices through Ford Accessories. Your dealer will have more details on these options in the coming weeks and can also explain the redemption process.
Complimentary Sound Deadening Headliner
To try to make it right for you we'll be providing complimentary sound deadening headliners on all Broncos equipped with a molded-in-color roof ($495 value).
  • If you ordered a cloth or leather interior you will receive the headliner automatically.
  • If you ordered a Marine Grade Vinyl interior you have the option to add in the headliner at no cost, as you may want the functionality of a wash out interior.
  • If your vehicle was ordered with the sound deadening headliner, your price will be reduced by $495 MSRP.
Production Update
While retail deliveries remain on track to begin this Summer, the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier readiness means more customers will get a 2022 model year Bronco than initially planned. We are addressing this longer wait by:
  • Investing millions of additional dollars to increase production of key high demand features so you can take delivery of your ideal Bronco as soon as possible.
  • Offering price protection to all current Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021). This will ensure you will not see an increase in the MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2022 model year Bronco.
While You Wait
We know you want your Bronco. And we want to get you and your Bronco out on the trails as soon as possible. While you wait, we're developing exclusive experiences for you, including early access to Bronco Off-Roadeo and we are providing you a $250 voucher to be used at any one of the four Bronco Off-Roadeos – this can be used for experience add-ons, merchandise, or toward the price of bringing a guest and is valid until December 2023. To learn more about Bronco Off-Roadeo, visit www.BroncoOffRoadeo.com – we hope we see you there. Finally, we will be sending exclusive invitations to upcoming events, to experience Bronco firsthand.
Our team at Michigan Assembly Plant, where the Bronco is born, remain on track to begin deliveries this summer. As a reminder, in late May, we will provide you with more information on the estimated delivery timing for your Bronco and we're committed to keeping you up-to-date through the entire delivery process.
We appreciate your patience and your business. And we thank you for giving us the opportunity to try and make this right.
Order Updates Due April 8
With these product updates, you now have until April 8, 2021 to work with your dealer to update/modify your order. If you have any questions about how these product updates or customer satisfaction offers impact you, please contact your Ford Dealer, the Bronco Customer Care Team at Ford's Marketing Program Headquarters at 800-334-4375, or view our FAQs here.
Mark Grueber
Bronco Marketing Manager

Last edited:

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I got a different one, I guess because I ordered the mod top.

Confirms you only get the FordPass points if you opt to switch tops. Also make it sound like the headliner is not available for people pushed into MY22 either.

Sponsored

sic5pointslow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250, 3 Mustangs, 2018 Audi, annnnd a Buick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
$250 voucher hmmmmm

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a different one, I guess because I ordered the mod top.

Confirms you only get the FordPass points if you opt to switch tops. Also make it sound like the headliner is not available for people pushed into MY22 either.
Yeah, I think the subject lines and content are slightly different depending on your order

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice to see they are still basically on track with their timetable and there wasn't another delay announcement and that they extended being Able change order till April 8th. Ever though we could technically change our order till the vin was put out there, but many dealers were being hesitant about that.

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy cow, I was thinking "why didn't I get this email." Just checked again and it popped in my inbox. Frustrating for sure. At least they're onto of the comms. I think a few folks here predicted this scenario with the free NVD headliner.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is music to my ears. Now I know for sure there won't be a price increase from MY21 to MY22 for my October reservation. At least that's how I interpret bullet point #2 under the heading Production Update.

I think this is Ford doing all reservation holders a solid for sticking this out through all of the chaos the last 6-8 months.

edit: yeah the headliner is a nice little perk, but I wasn't planning on getting it. I still might turn it down actually. I think this is the bigger news coming from that email, at least for those of us getting a MY22.

Last edited:

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My letter omitted the roof selection section since I ordered a 2 door BL with the MIC top. The rest is exactly the same. The section about high demand options seemed a bit odd since I selected the Mid package, not High or Lux but I guess even the Mid package is impacted. I wonder if my day 2 reservation is not good enough to keep me in 2021.
Sponsored