Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That goodness the 6g will have aluminum panels so won't get as toasty as the older Broncos,I have 2 90's era pickups my 92 flareside nite and 96 supercab 4x4 are showing there age(ok they are flintstone vehicles)

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Funny, my biggest concern is that the Bronco will be huge. It will be the largest vehicle (by a large margin) that we have ever owned. I keep looking at 4door Wranglers and trying to convince myself that I could live with a vehicle that huge. But the 4 door Wrangler is about at the upper limit In size for me. The dimensions of the Bronco seem to be nearly identical to those of the Wrangler. If the Bronco is much bigger, I’m afraid I won’t be able to do it. I’m happy to see that it looks smaller than the Broncosauras from last century....
I just spoke with a man yesterday about trucks and I mentioned I was getting a Ford and he brought up the new Bronco ! Says he’s seen one and they’re bigger than they look, spacey on the inside like a Ram is what he said. Definitely glad I never considered the 4 dr and I’m sure the 2 dr will be big enough a cabin (for me) The Broncos are only supposed to be slightly larger than the Jeep but no one mentions whether thats in width or height or both . I don’t think it will look too big, it may feel too big but that’s just all speculation until you sit in one yourself . We have so much time to wait til delivery we’re worrying ourselves over details. I don’t think it will be too big imo the 2 or 4 dr

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems like we have a thread comparing the two with measurements... and some Hey Sarge guy probably put it in something called a "timeline"? ;)

Trust the measurements. Just because these were taken with the booty pic lens, this doesn't mean anything in the foreground, booty, is that much bigger than the background, waist.

Ford Bronco 📷 2021 4-Door Outer Banks Bronco hanging out with 1995 Bronco giphy - 2021-03-27T125223.834

Sponsored

Toastedtostito

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They look about the same size to me (of course 95 doesn't have a second row). The middle pic makes the new one look smaller, but it is backed up, look at the tires in relation to the parking spot lines in this pic and the others

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They had AMB in '95?
That blue has been around forever on Fords. My first vehicle, an 85 Ranger (84?), was that color blue. I had an '01 and '03 Ranger (both 4x4, one supercab) that were that color, too. I think AMB is definitely a bit darker but I considered it for a time just for nostalgia sake.

Edit to add: It was previously "deep wedgewood blue" in the early 2000's.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just spoke with a man yesterday about trucks and I mentioned I was getting a Ford and he brought up the new Bronco ! Says he’s seen one and they’re bigger than they look, spacey on the inside like a Ram is what he said. Definitely glad I never considered the 4 dr and I’m sure the 2 dr will be big enough a cabin (for me) The Broncos are only supposed to be slightly larger than the Jeep but no one mentions whether thats in width or height or both . I don’t think it will look too big, it may feel too big but that’s just all speculation until you sit in one yourself . We have so much time to wait til delivery we’re worrying ourselves over details. I don’t think it will be too big imo the 2 or 4 dr
You talked to the wrong guy. Saying this is anywhere near a Ram is absolutely hilarious.
It seems like we have a thread comparing the two with measurements... and some Hey Sarge guy probably put it in something called a "timeline"? ;)

Trust the measurements. Just because these were taken with the booty pic lens, this doesn't mean anything in the foreground, booty, is that much bigger than the background, waist.

Ford Bronco 📷 2021 4-Door Outer Banks Bronco hanging out with 1995 Bronco giphy - 2021-03-27T125223.834
It’s the size of a wrangler. Especially interior space, felt exactly like a 4 door wrangler, except more headroom.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
📷: @thatdamnfosterkid @killerBronco_88
Via Bronco Battalion USA

It just shows you the 90's were not a good decade for the automotive industry. Even Ford acknowledged by going back to the 60's to find a "happy place" for the new Bronco design.

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Personally I’m solidly in Gen 1 and Gen 6 camp. The monsters of the late 80s and 90s just don’t appeal to me.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You talked to the wrong guy. Saying this is anywhere near a Ram is absolutely hilarious.

It’s the size of a wrangler. Especially interior space, felt exactly like a 4 door wrangler, except more headroom.
My understanding of the quote was the guy feels like the ram interior feels bigger than it looks, same way with the Bronco.
Sponsored