JBoi-ET

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4/ Expy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like I am the only one in Pembroke Pines so far!
Sponsored

Skizzle561

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Orlando area as well. Excited to find some local trails or head further north to Ocala/Gainesville for some larges hills.

stangsdado

First Edition
First Name
Dado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Never saw this thread or section until today - I'm in the Fort Lauderdale area!
What dealer did you choose?

I was reserved at Autonation Margate but they didnā€™t commit to no mark-up so I switched to Mullinax of West Palm.

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not a lot of activity in this thread but here are dealer events if youā€™re close by...

67AEA0B3-489E-4FB6-97FF-16960B414BC3.png

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What dealer did you choose?

I was reserved at Autonation Margate but they didnā€™t commit to no mark-up so I switched to Mullinax of West Palm.
My brother bought his truck from Mullinax of West Palm and it was a good experience, I think you'll be ok there. That was my second choice of dealership. Mine is at Grieco Ford of Fort Lauderdale (formerly AutoNation) - don't love Grieco as a group, but my family has been using the same guy at that dealer (from when it was Maroone then AutoNation, and now Grieco) for a long time so I'm working with him.

I'll actually be up at Mullinax next Wednesday during the 5-6 slot for the roadshow event thing.

stangsdado

First Edition
First Name
Dado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My brother bought his truck from Mullinax of West Palm and it was a good experience, I think you'll be ok there. That was my second choice of dealership. Mine is at Grieco Ford of Fort Lauderdale (formerly AutoNation) - don't love Grieco as a group, but my family has been using the same guy at that dealer (from when it was Maroone then AutoNation, and now Grieco) for a long time so I'm working with him.

I'll actually be up at Mullinax next Wednesday during the 5-6 slot for the roadshow event thing.
Autonation of Margate is notoriously overpriced because of us Coral Springs/Parkland customers. I was willing to get the First Edition there but they never committed on the price.

My dad got his 5.0 at Greico of FLL and it was a great experience.

I tried going to Greico of Delray for the truck I wanted. Called them ahead of time to see if theyā€™d honor the internet price, which they confirmed. Asked the salesperson when I showed up if theyā€™d honor it, he confirmed. Liked the truck, sat down to buy, the ABSOLUTE lowest the manager would let it go was like $7k more than the price that was twice confirmed to me. šŸ˜‚

Ended up getting my truck at Al Packer of West Palm. They were a breath of fresh air.

stangsdado

First Edition
First Name
Dado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Where did you register for the event? Just spoke to my sales guy and he doesnā€™t even know itā€™s happening šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Registered to go to Greenway for the lookie-loo on April 19th.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

buzzcutt2