Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would assume it does since the rear mounting point is to the body, rather than the composite top.

(Similar racks for the Jeep come with higher load ratings.)
Gotcha. Thanks Zach. Now it's all about setting if it works with the hard top too. It's just a much more clean look to me than than ones that extend all the way down to the rear bumper on the jeep ones i have seen.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotcha. Thanks Zach. Now it's all about setting if it works with the hard top too. It's just a much more clean look to me than than ones that extend all the way down to the rear bumper on the jeep ones i have seen.
If it turns out that it doesn't also work with the hard top, I'll eat my hat.

Every single exoskeleton rack I know of for the Jeep is designed to work with both the soft and the hard tops.

(In fact, the hard tops are often smaller in dimension than the soft.)

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey Ash, can you get a hood pic of that red one? I think it’s the 4wp. Curious if that stripe goes right into the patch of black on top.
Yes see if I can...I did get a fender answer! 4WPs.
Not live yet but for later!
4wp.com/broncohq

Ford Bronco Custom Bronco Builds from RTR, ARB and 4 Wheel Parts Showcase Aftermarket Off-Road Parts & Accessories received_273235184271703

Last edited:

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm sure the lights are very useful, but am I the only guy that thinks the big row of them at the top of the windshield looks butt ugly?

Ford Bronco Custom Bronco Builds from RTR, ARB and 4 Wheel Parts Showcase Aftermarket Off-Road Parts & Accessories received_273235184271703
No, they are ugly af.

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Now we are onto something. these rigs look sweet. But the lack of any music is a joke.. why would they do that? every time I have a head scratch moment.. but at least the parts look nice on these....

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We are in Eastern PA. I do not have a retail shop, but I can make install arrangements if you come to me. If you get your Bronco Soon Enough, we might even be able to use it to design some new graphics. Let me know when you get it and we will see where we are at that point. Everything is still up in the air at this point.
It won't be until later in 22, so I will hit you up then. Thank you

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey Ash, can you get a hood pic of that red one? I think it’s the 4wp. Curious if that stripe goes right into the patch of black on top.
I do believe it stops just at the edge of the hood. Still waiting for a better picture.

received_988014441732655.jpeg

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
crazy new car grille!
ggt6.JPG
It's pretty fun for sure. The folks running RTR front grills on their Mustangs end up being the Affliction t-shirt wearing types. If that's your jam, then cool! If you're not an Affliction type of person, just letting you know what their demographic is...

Keep this grill the hell away from any and all "Cars & Coffee" meets!!!
Wonder if ARB is working on a winch option for the lower plate that bumper. Sure looks like it is set up in a fair lead shape.
Had the same thought, it suuuuuuuuure looks ready for it but my guess was that it won't fit a Warn winch, and until Bronco officially launches to customers they aren't going to be allowed to put any winch on the front of a Bronco that isn't Warn. I don't know this aspect of the auto world, but my limited experience with such things would lead me towards an embargo against any vendors that aren't pre-approved.

This is by far the best bumper integration i've seen on a Bronco yet. However, there are few companies who have had access to one to develop their own unit.

That being said, totally loving the ARB bumpers and they make my short list.

1. Space for off-road lights: Check!
  2. Proper bash plates/armor: Check!
  3. Bumper integrated winch: Possibly!
  4. Doesn't look as if you're over-compensating: Check!
That sweet lightbar on the RTR build = must have.
Agree on that! I'm still a sucker for big can lights as well. Really like their integration with the bracket using the roof rack spots and being tucked so close to the body could diminish aero drag.

Got a few more! I def like the lights on the 4WPs they seem to be more appropriate sized.

received_933703734112884.jpeg

received_348663639912716.jpeg

received_1886050754875937.jpeg
Ohhhhhhhhhh, you know what you're doing to me girl, i'm all hot and bothered by these pics!!!! We can all be thankful they aren't in
Ford Bronco Custom Bronco Builds from RTR, ARB and 4 Wheel Parts Showcase Aftermarket Off-Road Parts & Accessories 1616090688038

I like the step on the RTR rock rails over the ARB's. Neither looks like the winner for my bucks, but there will be a LOT of designs to choose from.

ARB twin compressor and bumpers look to be in my future along with the RTR auxiliary lamp setup.

My only qualm with the graphics on the Best-Color-Too-Many-Doors-Bronco is the stupid "BRONCO" logo and text on the rear quarter. yea, we got it, it's a Bronco. It would look a lot cleaner without any text/logos cluttering up the design. But if you designed that rooftop tent, you're not one to be subtle......

Ford Bronco Custom Bronco Builds from RTR, ARB and 4 Wheel Parts Showcase Aftermarket Off-Road Parts & Accessories 1617121151978

Sponsored

Ridergraphix

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
My only qualm with the graphics on the Best-Color-Too-Many-Doors-Bronco is the stupid "BRONCO" logo and text on the rear quarter. yea, we got it, it's a Bronco. It would look a lot cleaner without any text/logos cluttering up the design. But if you designed that rooftop tent, you're not one to be subtle......

Ford Bronco Custom Bronco Builds from RTR, ARB and 4 Wheel Parts Showcase Aftermarket Off-Road Parts & Accessories 1617121379937
We will be doing the side stripes and will have an option for the customer to have it solid, pinstriped and with or without the text they want. It may not be your style with the logo and text, but I have learned over the past 30 years in business, you give customers options THEY want. I might not like every graphics kit I make, but if a customer wants it and they are happy, ultimately, that's what matters. That is why there are so many color and feature/equipment options.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I will take one of each please. The red one with the tent is pretty sweet!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wonder if that is the Ford accessory ARB compressor location. May have to add that

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Custom Bronco Builds from RTR, ARB and 4 Wheel Parts Showcase Aftermarket Off-Road Parts & Accessories RTR booty shot

Found a booty shot of the RTR from their site and enhanced it a little bit. (you can also see a little bit of how the 'rock rail' mounts)

I'm actually quite interested in this package and will see how it evolves. (I signed up for their emails about it) I'm a 2-Door, but I'd bet you can fairly easily pick the parts you want to get/use if they follow some-what how they do things with the Ranger.
Sponsored