Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh yes I’ve been waiting for something like this.

There are going to be a LOT of custom front grills for these Broncos and I’m about It.

tenor.gif

Sittin side ways (on rocks) boys in a daze
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got a few more! I def like the lights on the 4WPs they seem to be more appropriate sized.

received_933703734112884.jpeg

received_348663639912716.jpeg
I don't love these bumpers, but they're more integrated looking than a lot of them. The license plate on the spare is a no go for me, though.

I havne't seen the Wildtrak's plastic rear bumper in person yet, but hate it in pictures (the steel one that BD/BL/FE get looks so much better), so I'm keeping an eye out for replacement options!

Now we are onto something. these rigs look sweet. But the lack of any music is a joke.. why would they do that? every time I have a head scratch moment.. but at least the parts look nice on these....
Folks complain when there's music they don't like and when there's no music. They can't win lol.

My only qualm with the graphics on the Best-Color-Too-Many-Doors-Bronco is the stupid "BRONCO" logo and text on the rear quarter. yea, we got it, it's a Bronco. It would look a lot cleaner without any text/logos cluttering up the design. But if you designed that rooftop tent, you're not one to be subtle......

1617121151978.png
I don't love or hate the Bronco on there, but what kills my OCD more is the stripe going through the middle o fhte handles and badging, but I understand you can't really go lower than that with the wheel arch/well there.

We will be doing the side stripes and will have an option for the customer to have it solid, pinstriped and with or without the text they want. It may not be your style with the logo and text, but I have learned over the past 30 years in business, you give customers options THEY want. I might not like every graphics kit I make, but if a customer wants it and they are happy, ultimately, that's what matters. That is why there are so many color and feature/equipment options.
AKA - if they're willing to pay for it, I'll do it - smart man haha.

RTR booty shot.png

Found a booty shot of the RTR from their site and enhanced it a little bit. (you can also see a little bit of how the 'rock rail' mounts)

I'm actually quite interested in this package and will see how it evolves. (I signed up for their emails about it) I'm a 2-Door, but I'd bet you can fairly easily pick the parts you want to get/use if they follow some-what how they do things with the Ranger.
I thought it was neat how they wrapped the roof pillars.

I kind of wish they'd gone with different flares here - the stock Sasquatch ones look out of place with the new bumper.

Last edited:

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 4.7 gears is the Sasquatch/35s gearing. My theory is they gave those gears to the manual Badlands because pairing them with the advanced T-case got them their "best in class" crawl ratio.

People just need to understand that a shorter gear with larger tires will affect performance. If they're fine with that, great. Buy a lower trim and throw 35s/rims on it and they're golden. If they want to maintain stock performance while running 35s, Ford has already given us that answer.
The auto Badlands and Sasquatch crawl ratios aren't far apart. 🤷🏻‍♂️ The 4.46 to 4.7 isn't a big jump.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The 4 wheel parts red one with the black decal along the side... I must have that decal!

Ford Bronco Custom Bronco Builds from RTR, ARB and 4 Wheel Parts Showcase Aftermarket Off-Road Parts & Accessories tenor
I love this decal too - ideally though, someone would make a vintage script Bronco in chrome to fit under it on the quarter panel and take the graphic off the back end of the stripe

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The auto Badlands and Sasquatch crawl ratios aren't far apart. 🤷🏻‍♂️ The 4.46 to 4.7 isn't a big jump.
It's not a big jump and 4.46 will be fine with 35s. But if you start on 33s and upgrade to 35s, you will notice the loss of power.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's not a big jump and 4.46 will be fine with 35s. But if you start on 33s and upgrade to 35s, you will notice the loss of power.
Well yes, that's obvious. When you add 35-50lbs of rolling mass that happens.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well yes, that's obvious. When you add 35-50lbs of rolling mass that happens.
The weight increase plays into it but tires work like a set of gears just like the differentials and t-case and transmission. Going to larger tires gears you down. So your 4.46 ends up being more like a 4.25 or 4.10.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford really hates the two door.
Early adopters is where most of the 2 doors are sold...which means they are already sold. After MY22 when retail orders will actually be taken, their will be a disproportionate number of 4 doors ordered. That's their target audience. I wouldn't have anything but a 2 door for my situation, but the 2nd one will be a 4 door.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The weight increase plays into it but tires work like a set of gears just like the differentials and t-case and transmission. Going to larger tires gears you down. So your 4.46 ends up being more like a 4.25 or 4.10.
Yes, I understand that also. But if my math is correct it's like a "4.29-4.30" with a 34" but that's fine and it'll rev a little lower at highway speed.

Sponsored

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got some pictures of the 4WPs Bronco. I do believe those fenders are #1 are my list. Then the graphics off the RTR bronco are sweet. Then I'm back to the 4WPs graphic...then I'm still looking my brain might explode!! 🤯🤯🤯

Ford Bronco Custom Bronco Builds from RTR, ARB and 4 Wheel Parts Showcase Aftermarket Off-Road Parts & Accessories tenor

Red isn’t my color, but damn is it looking good. I’m for sure getting the fender flare delete and decal stripe but would love to see it on Area 51. Hoping the decal stripe doesn’t look bad on Area 51, it just pops on this red.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wonder if ARB is working on a winch option for the lower plate that bumper. Sure looks like it is set up in a fair lead shape.
I ask the ARB guy about that today in Moab. He wasn't very knowledgeable and defered to the engineers. The silver piece is just tin and there isn't enough room behind it for a winch. A winch mount there would have to protrude out a bit but it sure looks like it could be done. I asked about issues with the 'black box' by the intercooler and what problems that would cause, he also didn't know about that.

Also, the RTR sliders are frame mounted and have cut outs for a handy man jack point near each tire.

Last edited:

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They need to start selling this shit now. I need to get a pile of goodies going in my garage for launch, including wheels and tires.

If anyone wants the 35" GY's from a Sas, I'll have them for sale.
same here!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The red 4Wheel Parts rig with the 37s. Was the amount of suspension lift from stock mentioned?

Ford Bronco Custom Bronco Builds from RTR, ARB and 4 Wheel Parts Showcase Aftermarket Off-Road Parts & Accessories 4WheelPartsBronco37s
Sponsored