First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My son and I will be there in Moab tomorrow for the weekend. Is there a phone number to contact them about rides and where to go?
Thanks!!
The trick is to get there early. When we arrived, there was a lot of chatter that the Bronco rides were all booked. I think we got a ride because we were the early birds. I don’t think there is anyone to call or contact. I tried [email protected], but they informed me that everything was was booked. It’s all first come first serve for waitlists. The Bronco rides booth opens at 8:00. I would get there 20-30 minutes before it opens to wait in line. If you look at the map of the Dixie off-road expo, you will see where the Bronco’s are. In fact, you could go anytime to check out the Broncos the day before you want to ride. However, get there early the morning of. You aren’t guaranteed a ride, but it does help to be in line first or second. Good luck! I was bummed thinking I wouldn’t get a ride, but because I was early, they squeezed me in. Have fun!
Sponsored

wjtinfwb

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, Excursion, Focus ST, Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Outstanding video and comments, what a break getting a former racer as your pilot. As said in the video, I was happy being patient awaiting my Bronco, I'm less patient now....

CyberBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The trick is to get there early. When we arrived, there was a lot of chatter that the Bronco rides were all booked. I think we got a ride because we were the early birds. I don’t think there is anyone to call or contact. I tried [email protected], but they informed me that everything was was booked. It’s all first come first serve for waitlists. The Bronco rides booth opens at 8:00. I would get there 20-30 minutes before it opens to wait in line. If you look at the map of the Dixie off-road expo, you will see where the Bronco’s are. In fact, you could go anytime to check out the Broncos the day before you want to ride. However, get there early the morning of. You aren’t guaranteed a ride, but it does help to be in line first or second. Good luck! I was bummed thinking I wouldn’t get a ride, but because I was early, they squeezed me in. Have fun!
Thank you so much for all the detailed information. That is good to know. We will just get there early and hope for the best. And, at least we get to see the new models. I’ve ordered Badlands model. Really want to see as much as I can.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only nitpick is the missed opportunity to record the pavement portion to convey cabin noise with a soft top.
You wanna know how I know you didn't watch the whole video? :LOL:

Sponsored

Afro

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if I missed it - was there a headliner? Which one and opinion of its sound reduction?
Looks like a soft top so no
Sorry if I missed it - was there a headliner? Which one and opinion of its sound reduction?
Soft top so no sound deadening headliner. You can see the soft top skeletal frame when OP pans to the rear

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bullitt,
Awesome video. I will not get Baja Mode in Black Diamond, but I will get Rock Crawl. I am so stoked. Can't wait for VIN notification and then Production slot. Fingers crossed for June/July delivery. Hopefully in time for a car show on 9 July that my 1970 is in. Would be good to park them side by side. (y)

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you so much for all the detailed information. That is good to know. We will just get there early and hope for the best. And, at least we get to see the new models. I’ve ordered Badlands model. Really want to see as much as I can.
We rode in a BL’s with 33’s. The Bronco is legit. Have fun and get there early.

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great video. Thanks

Sponsored

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had an incredible time out in the Bronco today. Nipper Alsup took me out for about an hour and what a ride it was. Nipper has an extensive background in racing and off-roading. (His dad raced Indy Cars for Roger Penske back in the day) Nipper demonstrated all of the awesome features on the Bronco and did a phenomenal job out there.

I absolutely loved my ride-along and couldn't be happier with the new Bronco. It's a beast!

Here's a video I recorded during my ride. It's a long video but captures my experience quite well. Enjoy!

Was the badlands with the Sasquatch package?

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well done on this video @Bullitt !!

My excitement level went up a notch and may patience level went down a notch. :D

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does Baja necessarily lock the differentials? I’m thinking this could be perfect for north Jersey roads, which are probably worse than a lot of that dirt track.

wonder if I could undo the sway bar and go like that up to about 50 mph.

:)

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hope those seats aren't all the way back. Passengers knees are right up on the dash.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model