Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just my opinion but you only owned 1 bronco....a Bronco II is NOT a Bronco.
Sorry, but a BII was more of a Bronco than a FSB, specs almost identical to a EB. FSB was just a short F150

I.ve owned one EB, 3 BII's, never owned a FSB but have owned 3 F 150's. BII's best off road, on road and fuel mileage. I currently have a LJ Rubicon and except for the lockers, the BII's beat it in all respects.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the nod @TXBronco , but I think I keep @Administrator awake too many nights for him to trust me with such power!! ?

Edit: And besides which, @Nickp is on here 24 hours a day... he's got the time for it ;) Congrats Nick
This whole work from home thing man... no coworkers to talk to so I gotta do something to keep me occupied!!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Jeeps attempt to counter the Ford Bronco. Also the forum got another shoutout from TFL.

Poor TFL..... seems Ford blacklists them and they lose all production money. Doing videos from the basement on the couch.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This whole work from home thing man... no coworkers to talk to so I gotta do something to keep me occupied!!
Yeah I had work from home for a whopping 6 days. Work as a draftsman for a construction company in NJ. We were considered essential.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They have some out here in California too. I’ve always wanted one.

Btw aloha. I grew up on Maui. 20 years. Bought my first vehicle there. A Maui cruiser, rusted Bronco2 for a $150. Mobbed that thing all over the cain fields there and a few trips to Hana. Great times ?
? Aloha! I lived in SD sunset cliffs in a van when I was 18. I think I saw your rusted BroncoII being dragged out of a cane field near Hookipa a couple years ago lol. Cane fields were all on fire couple days ago. Half the stuff between Paia and upcountry burned. Cane fields all have gates on em now, no more trails except an the occasional puka hole. We do most of our offroading on our driveway lol and at Jaws or up Polipoli. I work at Twin Falls too slinging coconuts to toursists if they ever come back.

Im hoping there will be a pop up camper on the bronco eventually.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry peeps still reading through so maybe it's already been said, but the FSB had only (2) pins to remove and the rear seat came out... That was the shit! ?
Mine has 4 bolts, 30 seconds with the impact.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha! Honestly my small snippets of inside info has come from outside this forum, buy people a drink or two or just be nice and you’ll be surprised what they might hint at ;)

Also, things change. I know I was pretty adamant that there wouldn’t be a base model bronco. I was told that almost 2 years ago, I think things may have just changed. Never know, and while I have hinted at a few things and had some things hinted to me I know I am in for a lot of surprises on Monday!
Absolutely... we’re all in for a surprise. Can’t wait to reminisce over this at the Off Roadeo next year. More importantly, I can’t wait to enjoy my new Bronco. Wish so bad for my Bronco to be in the top 100 sequence numbers.

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the nod @TXBronco , but I think I keep @Administrator awake too many nights for him to trust me with such power!! ?

Edit: And besides which, @Nickp is on here 24 hours a day... he's got the time for it ;) Congrats Nick
I took the next four days off from work just to participate as much as I can. I love this stuff and couldn’t be more hyped!

I got your six @Nickp

Also, interesting to note. There is also an @Nickp2 which was weird to see.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Found a pic of what I used to have (not my Bronco in pic) 1 pin each side. Simple
Ford Bronco This is It! 2021 Bronco With Top Off, Doors Removed, Sand In Screenshot_20200711-131213__01
I think my 96 has a more permanent pin maybe dont remember. But anything Im doing with the seat out, I also want that spriing and bracket gone too.

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I took the next four days off from work just to participate as much as I can. I love this stuff and couldn’t be more hyped!

I got your six @Nickp

Also, interesting to note. There is also an @Nickp2 which was weird to see.
Ford Bronco This is It! 2021 Bronco With Top Off, Doors Removed, Sand In 1594488252740

Slickrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a problem.. I liked the yellow or green.. I showed wife those colors yesterday, and she hated both... also said it was too boxy..

So... once it's at the dealers.. going to need to show her, and say it's this or the 4-Runner..
Sponsored