Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the Subaru thing here in Ohio is... ā€œsee a Subie, grab a boobieā€. šŸ˜‚
What if youā€™re alone? What if youā€™re carpooling to work... I can see a lot of folks getting into trouble over this one šŸ˜‰

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What if youā€™re alone? What if youā€™re carpooling to work... I can see a lot of folks getting into trouble over this one šŸ˜‰
wait until itā€™s just you and your dad in the car.. or your mother in law

the awkward possibilities are endless

MagicNelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I only bothered watching this video to see if and where they mounted a compressor. Super happy they said there are factory mounting points for it! Hopefully that means we donā€™t have purchase a bracket someone fabricated for $150 and we just need some hardware!

ARB was badly outdone by 4WP.
Also happy to see this. I canā€™t tell which engine this Badlands has though...Wondering if the compressor will fit in that location for both the 2.3 and the 2.7?

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also happy to see this. I canā€™t tell which engine this Badlands has though...Wondering if the compressor will fit in that location for both the 2.3 and the 2.7?
Didnā€™t even think about that. I assumed it was the 2.7L but he never says it anywhere in the video... hope it works for both!

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I like this front bumper, but I like the 4wp rear bumper better. I'll probably get the 4wp rear bumper to replace the plastic OEM one, keep the modular bumper from Ford for now and see what modular bumper attachments people come up with.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting note that I was worried about:

The ARB front and rear bumpers on this rig are the same width as the wider squatch flares.

Looks thought out if you have those flares, but wonā€™t jive with those of us keeping with a 285 or narrower tire... or no flares at all.

D856C4C0-3929-46FE-877F-B79F52CEBC21.png
49145387-19C3-4D31-8316-D7D938A31DD4.png
9F5E3DFC-5C46-4ECD-BF86-CC917E754A0B.png
3DAD995D-93EE-43C1-B673-39303405D3D6.png
I hope it's just a prototype. Where the creases are seems like a good spot for detachment a la modular bumper.

Good to know there's room for the twin compressors. I'm excited about the frame mounted sliders and the base rack too

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you look at the thread Ashley posted about the engine you will see that this is the 2.7.

So this video sold me on a couple things.
The jack is awesome and much nicer than a standard Hi-Lift. Some things are worth the money and this is one item I will gladly pay the premium on. Nice review of features here.

I really like the Rock Rails. Very mimimalistic, but adds width to protect the doors as well as function as a step and does not lose any ground clearance.

I will be getting the ARB Dual compressor. Just can't beat the performance or that stealth install location.

I also liked their storage but would need to see how that works in a 2 door.

Some of the items ARB sells can be considered expensive, but having owned a bunch of ARB products I can say, their quality is top notch as is their customer support.

Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

at 40 second he did say the Rock Sliders were FRAME MOUNTED .... as opposed to the Ford accessory that is cabin mounted ..... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That front bumper appears to completely block the ACC sensor (unlike the 4WP version). There is an opening but half the sensor is covered. I prefer both 4WP bumpers over the ARB bumpers. I'm waiting on the front bumpers to accommodate all sensors and cameras with a winch though.

Last edited:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Went to their website to find out about the "winch bar" didn't find anything specific, but watching this fab video shows me how well engineered their products are (they cost a lot, but clearly there is engineered value in the cost):

<iframe allowtransparency="true" title="Wistia video player" allowFullscreen frameborder="0" scrolling="no" class="wistia_embed" name="wistia_embed" src="https://fast.wistia.net/embed/iframe/6gnwq5u5h4" width="400" height="225"></iframe>

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a chance to talk with them. It appears it will fit with both. We were discussing that I have an ARB compressor in a toolbox that I've had for several years and he said, "Oh, you can just buy the bracket for it and mount it right under the hood." That started a conversation.

By the way, I really liked the sliders. They're almost like a combination slider and step. Put a little skateboard tape on the top of it and it would be a nice step up to get into the Bronco. I can see myself doing that for my wife...

The roof rack on the modular hard top was a bit short. I said, "There's this other slot right here that it looks like it could fit in if it were a longer rack." I got a response of, "You might see something like that soon."

ARB had a roller on the back of their roof rack, which would make it a lot easier to load kayaks or something since you could just put them on the roller and push them forward into position.

I had more questions for them queued up, but they, 4WP and RTR all buggered off around noon to go wheeling or something. Darn them. :)
Sponsored