Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
unfortunately I think reservation numbers were randomly given out and have no bearing on your order in line. Definitely your timestamp is more of an indicator. When did you reserve?
I took the reservation data from this site (7,000 or so) to show the relation between res # and order date. For example, I'm the yellow box...res 1013XXXX but a 7/14 system date because of the GMT adjustment. So I think res # is linked to order time as you can see the it flow across this chart.

Bronco6G you would imagine skews heavily early, so this isn't representative of the overall population just shows the relationship above.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1617292292894
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

.... in Jan they had about 150 reservations, so based on that other post, if you go with the national average, 65% (i think) converted. So that's 98 orders. and I think allocations has been around 40%? So that's 39 Bronco's being delivered in MY21. (all assumptions!)
Try to get a real allocation number from them. Even the big 3 board dealers (Grainger, Stephens, and Chapman) are only getting about 31.5%.
They may now have less than their original estimate if orders didn't go well for them.
We'll hopefully get some better info from Ford in May.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was at that ALCS game also, in the outfield where he hit it...place was insane. I must have that ticket somewhere...
small world! I was upper deck behind home plate. I thought the building was going to come down! Scalped tickets that day off ebay. $300/each for 2 tickets (which hindsight was a damn steal). Met the dude at Stan's. Called him once we got there, phone starts ringing in the booth behind me, dude was literally booth behind me. Did our transaction, had some beers and saw one of the greatest games in Yankee history!

I took the reservation data from this site (7,000 or so) to show the relation between res # and order date. For example, I'm the yellow box...res 1013XXXX but a 7/14 system date because of the GMT adjustment. So I think res # is linked to order time as you can see the it flow across this chart.

Bronco6G you would imagine skews heavily early, so this isn't representative of the overall population just shows the relationship above.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1617292292894
Ever hear of apophenia? ;)

I'm a 1020, but on 7/16.... This chart above would lend you to believe based on my rez number I'm a 7/14.

Most likely, the database was given a range of numbers, and it 'randomly' assigned those numbers within the range as reservations were made. Probably even given rules as to not have consecutive numbers, or based on time seconds + X, etc...

I've also seen databases assign 'random' numbers that don't seem so random. and they actually end up being closer to each other than intended. Esp if entries are being made at the same moment, or within miliseconds of each other, which from the sounds of what reserving was like on Day 1 & 2, would have very well been the case.

But I also have zero idea! :LOL:

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Try to get a real allocation number from them. Even the big 3 board dealers (Grainger, Stephens, and Chapman) are only getting about 31.5%.
They may now have less than their original estimate if orders didn't go well for them.
We'll hopefully get some better info from Ford in May.
yeah, I shot him an email today asking for some actual numbers. Not too confident I'll get that, but we'll see.

And you're right. In the end, we'll know come May. No use in getting all worked up over it now.

just trying to kill time till then! haha

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's real stupid if those are the only 2. Why send 2 MGV interiors?
well, I like to pretend to know things.. :LOL:

and my thoughts are the BL & the BD are their off-road models. With the BL being their flagship. So that one's obvious.

BD is the next most 'off-road capable' trim. & gives them the opportunity to throw SAS on it. I also didn't look closely at the interiors, but maybe the BL has upgraded leather?

they don't want you to buy cloth. They want you to buy their industry setting MGV or leather.

as much as this is for us enthusiasts to view, it's more to drum up more orders. they already got us. They want the fence people to come in, view and want to buy a BL or just as capable BD with SAS.

Last edited:

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
is it May yet?

boringhomer.gif
Yeah...I'm freakin' out too. Starting to question my build. Gotta be strong and at least wait until we know what changes MY22 brings. Anyone speak to Brewster about when they'll have Broncos for us to see in person? I spoke to Kevin last week but completely forgot to ask him.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If it makes you guys feel any better... I'm dumping my Squatch package. I just can't justify the extra $5k right now... it's been eating at me. Gonna do 33's and new wheels.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If it makes you guys feel any better... I'm dumping my Squatch package. I just can't justify the extra $5k right now... it's been eating at me. Gonna do 33's and new wheels.
I don't even need Sasquatch, but I know if I don't get I won't be totally happy. I always buy the base model cars and this is the first time I actually care. I also figured that if I got a new set of tires and rims it would be over $2k so I might as well just spend the extra money to get all the other Sasquatch stuff.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1617391665469

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
My budget was sasquatch a Base 4dr or go non-sasquatch BD and get all the things.

I decided all the things was a better fit for me.

Nicer interior with more durable material and the tech and heated seats with mid-package. And a few extra paint color choices. Oh and optional Advanced 4x4.

I don't regret it at all. I can always lift it and put on bigger tires later.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah...I'm freakin' out too. Starting to question my build. Gotta be strong and at least wait until we know what changes MY22 brings. Anyone speak to Brewster about when they'll have Broncos for us to see in person? I spoke to Kevin last week but completely forgot to ask him.
yeah, I'm not questioning anything. I'm just bored. At this point I've seen every pic there is to see. Someone attending some random event and posting a few pics is doing nothing for me. I need a stronger fix man...

With that said, actually I guess the next big event is when I get to go see one in person on the 26th. So lil before May.

But until then.... I'm so booooooored.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yeah, I'm not questioning anything. I'm just bored. At this point I've seen every pic there is to see. Someone attending some random event and posting a few pics is doing nothing for me. I need a stronger fix man...

With that said, actually I guess the next big event is when I get to go see one in person on the 26th. So lil before May.

But until then.... I'm so booooooored.
Yea I am getting bored too. The 4wp vid peaked my interest cause it looks like they will have a decent amount of nice stuff to buy
Sponsored