Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Local dealer selling 2021 FE Broncos
Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 7.08.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 7.08.33 PM.png
So I wanted to see the window sticker with the MPG on it... Guess what happens when you click on it... Nothing.

This is like the Sport with my local dealer. They claimed to have it but when you called they said it wasn't there and the expected it in the next couple of weeks.

Can you say False Advertising.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I noticed that these have vin numbers, so that is interesting. Wonder if they are legit.

If Ford found out about these, would they fulfill them? I’m a day 1 res holder. I tried reserving a first edition the second reservations opened but the site kept crashing. By the time I was able to get my reservation to go through, all of the first editions were reserved. That said, it’s a little upsetting to see a dealer with so many.
Didn't at least 1 dealer post that they had the VIN's for their demo units? This just seems more of the same for units that will be sellable in 7 months.

shdwblckRS

First Name
Talbot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler 2 door on 40's, 2017 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is very exciting news considering the setbacks that have been, what feels like, abundantly present.

Mike Zike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acadia Denali ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A vehicle launch starts with a small number of units built a day to get the workers used to the new product that they are building. This also gives the engineers time to make sure that all the tooling is aligned for at speed production, inspect the vehicles closely and make any corrections to the line as needed.

The first vehicles are not the vehicles you want to sell right away, but they are fixable and can be made perfect for press reviews. Then as they ramp up and the quality is getting better they build more per day and these will be the dealer FCTP/mannequin units. They were pre determined by Ford to make sure they build all the combinations so the line workers have that experience. Also these have to fit the commodities that they have coming in.

These vehicles will sit at MAP until they are perfect and may need some corrections or updates. Once the vehicles coming off the line are determined to be of high quality, they say OKTB has achieved. They will not build a single retail order until OKTB has been achieved. Once OKTB is achieved they will start building the customer orders and they will start shipping the dealer demos.

The dealer Demos will typically ship Last in First Out, its backwards, but it seems to be the way it works. Theoretically some customer vehicles should ship prior to all of the dealer demos shipping.
FB_IMG_1616815202617.jpg

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

HOOTERVILLE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F150, 15 MALIBU, 07 STREETGLIDE, 22 Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can type the VIN from most new vehicles directly into your browser and it will tell you where the vehicle is and it's status. Usually. Just type the VIN by itself.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some seem to think something mysterious is going on. These are the demo units that will show up at dealers soon.
Demo units that are FEs? Is that how they got through the 7000 units so quickly?
Sponsored