Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yay. All those fine folks in the urban areas who don't need the abilities get a look see. Us rural folks who do and will use them get to suck an egg...
See you in Western MD on opening day of Turkey season bro !
Sponsored

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What County? I'm in Garrett, high atop Negro Mountain. Some turkeys up here, but no big flocks...
Weā€™ve been going to Allegany for decades. Sometimes the Wild Turkey we hunt ends up being in a bottle.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yay. All those fine folks in the urban areas who don't need the abilities get a look see. Us rural folks who do and will use them get to suck an egg...
I know there is a dealer in Winchester who is having their event before all of the Northern VA dealers. I debated going there but will just wait until the come locally.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will be there 11am! Will they really have full size Broncoā€™?Not sure I can even believe they will ever really exist.
Booked noon to 1pm at Sheehy and Battlefield. Can't wait! Wear your 6G user nametags šŸ˜‰

Sponsored

TrailBuddah

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Two-Door Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After much hemming and hawing, I transferred my reservation to Chapman Ford of Horsham. I made it the day before the order conversion deadline. Two-door Badlands with the Sasquatch Package in Cyber Orange. Looking at a map, I see Chapman isnā€™t too far from Rausch Creek. :)

Iā€™ll also be at the Bronco event at Sheehy Ford in Gaithersburg, MD at 11:00am in mid-April, so I'll finally see these rigs in person!

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey guys,

You all warned me and I didn't listen. I have a written price guarantee from Koons Falls Church from Ali Zaka the General Manager. The price guarantee was $1000 under invoice and no Destination. He has confirmed it with me several times over the past few months. I made an appointment with him today to order (and took off work) and he wasn't even there. They said he stepped out for a few hours. Instead, they had me sit with the Sales Manager, who couldn't answer any of the questions I had sent to Ali in advance of our meeting (at his request). Furthermore, he boasted that he was actually in charge of all Bronco orders and would not place any for under MSRP, regardless of the written agreement with the Sales Manager. He also boasted he would be the #1 Bronco dealer in DC and had 400 reservations so I could switch dealers if I didn't like it. Buyer beware of Koons Ford Falls Church. Learn from my mistakes!

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys,

You all warned me and I didn't listen. I have a written price guarantee from Koons Falls Church from Ali Zaka the General Manager. The price guarantee was $1000 under invoice and no Destination. He has confirmed it with me several times over the past few months. I made an appointment with him today to order (and took off work) and he wasn't even there. They said he stepped out for a few hours. Instead, they had me sit with the Sales Manager, who couldn't answer any of the questions I had sent to Ali in advance of our meeting (at his request). Furthermore, he boasted that he was actually in charge of all Bronco orders and would not place any for under MSRP, regardless of the written agreement with the Sales Manager. He also boasted he would be the #1 Bronco dealer in DC and had 400 reservations so I could switch dealers if I didn't like it. Buyer beware of Koons Ford Falls Church. Learn from my mistakes!
I heard of bait & switch vehicles but that's the first I heard of bait & switch sales people!

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys,

You have a deal from the General Manager...and the Sales manager works for him, right? I would wait for Ali to come back and go in with him to confirm the order that he committed to.

All the DC area dealers seem to suck equally. You don't have to get far out of town to get a much better dealer experience and pricing....but Sheehy, Britt, Koons etc....all seem to suck and act like they are doing you a favor by selling you a vehicle.

rigel

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan murano 2017
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have a deal from the General Manager...and the Sales manager works for him, right? I would wait for Ali to come back and go in with him to confirm the order that he committed to.

All the DC area dealers seem to suck equally. You don't have to get far out of town to get a much better dealer experience and pricing....but Sheehy, Britt, Koons etc....all seem to suck and act like they are doing you a favor by selling you a vehicle.
You said exactly what I was thinking. Wait for the manager. The other guy doesn't seem interested. I'm not staying in the DC area for mine. Gonna drive a little bit and get a good deal.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey guys,

Stopped reading after Koons

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Falls Church is supposed to have a Bronco demo next week. I've signed up for it, but my order is with Leonardtown

Eharris55

Outer Banks
First Name
Elgeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Falls Church is supposed to have a Bronco demo next week. I've signed up for it, but my order is with Leonardtown
Same here. Thankful that I switched from Koons to Leonardtown, just on the communication skills alone. I wonder if they are aware if folks who signed up to visit the Bronco are former reservation holders.

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone here buying from Bob Davidson and having issues getting order info from them? Curious as to who is in the allocation and the time stamp of your res. Iā€™m supposedly #8 with a 7/13 at 9:00pm. I canā€™t even get them to tell me where I sit in the allocation line now that I have ordered. I was 8 prior to priority orders being placed. But the lack of transparency is making me nervous. They keep telling me I will probably know before them, not sure Iā€™m buying that.
Sponsored