Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler / 09 TC Series 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

and the Badlands departing
great pics! did you notice if the silver had fleck/metallic flake or was it uniform in color? thanks
Sponsored

MooseF15

Badlands
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner Off-Road; 2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Obviously depends on how much junk you want to take with you. IMO, Itā€™s do-able for a trip but definitely on the more compact side. I took my family of 4 to the Outer Banks of North Carolina from Virginia (4 hours) a couple of summers in a row for a week in the 4 door ā€˜15 Wrangler I had a few years back. It was tight and I had to pack far more carefully. Definitely not F-150 space inside.
Ford Bronco Feedback & pics from  Bronco event in Richmond, Virginia: Badlands on 33's + Black Diamond DAA3B7E1-C97B-4F38-A3EF-3DDA94203388

With the washout floors/drain plugs, this accessory is a must for those long road trips!

J_Meh_Cray_D

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The glaring omission of any B&O sound tests speaks volumes. Pun intended.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks for the write up! It's good to see differing opinions. My son is 6'5" so it's good to know he can fit. LOL.

Did you see that thing navigate over that speed bump?? AMAZING!

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m going to the event tomorrow at Battlefield Ford. Hopefully itā€™s the same two trucks...Iā€™d like to see a Badlands non sas next to a Sasquatch for comparison.

BroncMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs
Your Bronco Model
Base
The more I read, the happier I am with my 2.7 CG hardtop basequatch order. Like a constant drumbeat... sasquatch not too tall, sort of utilitarian interior (to me, why lux it up), etc. So happy

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried to see if there were any mounting points for the aftermarket or even the pre-production BYOD rails we have seen, the dash will have to be drilled to add those items.
This one hurts. I was really looking forward to that item. Not just a novelty, but a cool, useful feature. After not seeing it in any recent builds, I'd hoped that at least it would be an accessory item that would be available later. Sounds like I should plan that it will never be so that I won't have disappointment ruining the happy vibe when I go to pick mine up. :)

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The comment on the feel of the center console grab handle just confirmed my plan. I am hoping aftermarket will come up with replacement items for that grab handle. Something maybe like a sunglasses holder and a small bit of storage area.

There's not much space there to still allow for the glove compartment to open but there's a little. Maybe just a sunglasses holder since you lose it with the aux switches. 3d printing is an option too.

Unless I'm missing something, that handle doesn't even seem very useful in that location.
It's probably an "Oh Shit" handle for the passenger

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
7. I wasnā€™t a huge fan of the marine grade vinyl. It was plenty soft and comfortable and again Iā€™m sure itā€™ll do well serving the intended purpose of being water and mildew resistant, but it didnā€™t look particularly nice to me especially on a $50,000 or $60,000 machine. This is obviously a subjective thing.
I was there at the same time as you Chris. I get what you say about the look of the MGV. I also understand the whole waterproof thing.
I will say that the feel was nice and when I sat in it, it was EXTREMELY comfortable to me. Coming from my '04 F350 King Ranch may not be saying much though. My truck rides a bit hard.
We loved most everything we saw. One of my friends liked the way the MGV sat lots better than the Badlands leather. He has lots of Fords and has had lots more cars than me. He said it was one of the MOST comfortable seats he ever sat in. He is about 6'2 and 185.
Your pictures are so much better than mine. We did not get there until 6:30 and they were shutting it down at 6:45. I would love to have been there sooner, but i was so excited to be there at all. I am getting a BD with hard top.
I am only 5'7 and the squatched BD was a breeze to get in and out of to my pleasant surprise.
Glad you did not have that loud truck running in the background for your videos!! ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

To others on Bronco6G:
They will be in Northern VA for over a week, Go by one of the dealers and check them out if you can. The marketing crew that was there are super nice folks!!

Last edited:

WarthogJr

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This one hurts. I was really looking forward to that item. Not just a novelty, but a cool, useful feature. After not seeing it in any recent builds, I'd hoped that at least it would be an accessory item that would be available later. Sounds like I should plan that it will never be so that I won't have disappointment ruining the happy vibe when I go to pick mine up. :)
Everyone step back from the ledge!! 4WP is offering the BYOD rail. Itā€™s mentioned and shown in their recent videos with the red BD 4WP build.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

that AMB is growing on me when shown in real life/light

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
that AMB is growing on me when shown in real life/light
I am not a big fan of blue cars, but that thing was beautiful in person! That flake in the paint was awesome. I can't wait to see one in person in my color (Rapid Red)
Sponsored