Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry peeps still reading through so maybe it's already been said, but the FSB had only (2) pins to remove and the rear seat came out... That was the shit! ?
I plan to remove mine on the first day and put them in storage. No back seat means more room for my stuff and less people bumming a ride!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry, but a BII was more of a Bronco than a FSB, specs almost identical to a EB. FSB was just a short F150

I.ve owned one EB, 3 BII's, never owned a FSB but have owned 3 F 150's. BII's best off road, on road and fuel mileage. I currently have a LJ Rubicon and except for the lockers, the BII's beat it in all respects.
I had a lead on a BII years ago and my buddy beat me to it. An 88 and had 9's front and rear and already set up for SBF/C-4. That thing was an a$$ kicker. (y)(y):ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cause I was there!
Ford Bronco This is It! 2021 Bronco With Top Off, Doors Removed, Sand In dia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F3oxRmGXbquXKz6DNPq%2Fgiphy
Right when I get settled down from the first one you 'gotta post this. Come on man work with me I still have a lot of posts to read through and I can't STOP freakin' laughing !!!!!!

Monday is 'gonna be a hoot !!!

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m hoping that black B pillar is still there because it’s part of the tube doors inside the doors concept. Added support for the windows and body panel ?‍♀ And I think that’s a shot of it in action.
I think that B pillar flap is an “Active Air Brake” flap that aids in cornering and braking during high speed runs. Might also deploy to keep rain and water splashes from blasting the rear occupants.
And, looks like a great place to add the B6G pineapple pizza sticker...

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right when I get settled down from the first one you 'gotta post this. Come on man work with me I still have a lot of posts to read through and I can't STOP freakin' laughing !!!!!!

Monday is 'gonna be a hoot !!!
To show my appreciation I recorded a little number for you... ?
Fimages%2F60cb0e1737d08124a2100377ec9f1ce9%2Ftenor.gif

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think that B pillar flap is an “Active Air Brake” flap that aids in cornering and braking during high speed runs. Might also deploy to keep rain and water splashes from blasting the rear occupants.
And, looks like a great place to add the B6G pineapple pizza sticker...
Instead of sound deadening, line the whole interior of the hardtop with cool stickers. Starting off with the 6g pizza! Gotta start up the collection now.

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Instead of sound deadening, line the whole interior of the hardtop with cool stickers. Starting off with the 6g pizza! Gotta start up the collection now.
Yes. Can we get extra thick, heavy duty stickers please?

Sponsored

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel like I'm on an island by myself. Am I the only one here who thinks the top off look (this includes Jeeps) is just awful looking? I can kinda get the doors off thing, but roof off just looks incomplete.

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like I'm on an island by myself. Am I the only one here who thinks the top off look (this includes Jeeps) is just awful looking? I can kinda get the doors off thing, but roof off just looks incomplete.
It is incomplete as the roof has been removed :sneaky:
Seriously though, it’s more about the open air experience than the looks. I probably won’t ever take the roof off- just the front panel. But it is great having all that openness and visibility driving through the woods!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's not about the looks. I never see what I look like going down the road. It's the experience and the usefulness of being able to take it off.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm with you. My hard top has been off my Jeep like 3 or 4 times in 26 years. Twice was to replace the dash speakers.

Now...the doors on the other hand...hell yeah. I take those off all the time. I'll do it even more if they're easily stored on board.
Sponsored