Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for the review. I'm 6'7" 250 lbs and was worried about my head hitting the roof. (Hard Top) I have a bit more hope now that I'll fit. I was going to buy a Jeep Wrangler, but my head hits the roof if I sit up, and hits the cross bar if I lean back, so the Bronco is my Last Hope.
Sponsored

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm 6' 7" and the largest concern I have had going through this purchase has been legroom "knee room", 43.1 specs on the 4 door and it was the same legroom on paper as my wife's Highlander... Now granted, I have taken that Highlander thousands of miles over the years, but it hasn't always been comfortable driving. My daily is a lifted F150 and that has a ton of room for me to stretch out.

Had an opportunity to sit in a FE 4 door and a Manual Badlands 4 door at a Bronco event near Cleveland and let me just say, I am pleased about the knee room that I had. This wasn't uncomfortable for me to rest my knee on the side, especially in the FE as it had AT. I would say for those tall manual drivers, your knee may come close to the GOAT dial, but felt like I had room.

Let me tell you though, there won't be much room behind you for passengers, seat was all the way back and will suit kids, but no 6 footer kids/adults behind a tall driver.

Posted a couple pics of the knee room, you have already seen all the other photos you need if you have been on here for a minute. Hope someone finds it useful, it sure put my mind at ease.

MY21 or Bust!

-Wade III

20210405_122542.jpg

20210405_120749.jpg

20210405_120913.jpg

20210405_120755.jpg
Like the pics thanks. I'm only 6'1, around 220, how was the seat for a larger guy? My wife has a 2015 Escape and the seats are TOO NARROW for anyone except 170 lb person or less. Were these seats decently wide?

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm 6' 7" and the largest concern I have had going through this purchase has been legroom "knee room", 43.1 specs on the 4 door and it was the same legroom on paper as my wife's Highlander... Now granted, I have taken that Highlander thousands of miles over the years, but it hasn't always been comfortable driving. My daily is a lifted F150 and that has a ton of room for me to stretch out.

Had an opportunity to sit in a FE 4 door and a Manual Badlands 4 door at a Bronco event near Cleveland and let me just say, I am pleased about the knee room that I had. This wasn't uncomfortable for me to rest my knee on the side, especially in the FE as it had AT. I would say for those tall manual drivers, your knee may come close to the GOAT dial, but felt like I had room.

Let me tell you though, there won't be much room behind you for passengers, seat was all the way back and will suit kids, but no 6 footer kids/adults behind a tall driver.

Posted a couple pics of the knee room, you have already seen all the other photos you need if you have been on here for a minute. Hope someone finds it useful, it sure put my mind at ease.

MY21 or Bust!

-Wade III

20210405_122542.jpg

20210405_120749.jpg

20210405_120913.jpg

20210405_120755.jpg
This is great to see and was a concern for me as well. Thanks for sharing!

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

MY21 or Bust!

-Wade III
That B pillar looks like it's going to be a big blind spot on the 4-door

Sponsored

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m only 6’2” so seems it will be good for me. Thanks for this!

But I gotta ask... the shoes??

OP
OP
Redhalo7

Redhalo7

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the review. I'm 6'7" 250 lbs and was worried about my head hitting the roof. (Hard Top) I have a bit more hope now that I'll fit. I was going to buy a Jeep Wrangler, but my head hits the roof if I sit up, and hits the cross bar if I lean back, so the Bronco is my Last Hope.
I had the same problem in a Wrangler 4 door, much more comfortable in the Bronco, and head room wasn't even any concern in the front. I posted earlier about the fabric from the soft top resting on my head in the back seat while it was open, closed is fine.

GarageMahal

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks much for shared. This gives me hope but I will continue to wait to convert my first day reservation until I can actually sit in one myself.

OP
OP
Redhalo7

Redhalo7

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m only 6’2” so seems it will be good for me. Thanks for this!

But I gotta ask... the shoes??
Alright, my shoes.. they are Cole Haan Zerogrands, by far the most comfortable dress shoe I have ever worn. Gotta make a living to pay off this Bronco!

Sponsored

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you try sitting in the back? Especially behind the front seat after adjusted for yourself? I have been dying to test sitting behind myself, as im 6-2 and wife is 6-0. We need to make sure the kids have room, especially my son who is destined to be over 6ft for sure.
Do we know (I cannot locate it) the difference between the 2dr and 4dr with seat all the way back for knee room in the rear seating area?

I'm 6"3 and daughter is 5'9". Curious as to her limited room in 2dr. (This will be my rig and hoping I can stay with 2dr)

I sat in a BD 4 door and a BL 4 dr today. I adjust both drivers seats to a comfortable position for me. I'm 6'2" and about 220 lbs. I'm mostly leg as I have a 32" to 33" inseam.

I then went and sat in the back driver side seat in both. It was comfortable in both. My knees definitely hit the back of the seat in the BD, but if I moved them to sort of straddle the driver's seat, I had plenty of room.

I must have had thr seat adjusted a little differently in the BL because when I sat in the back I had a few inches of space between my knees and the seat back.

Also worth mentioning, I prefer to have my seat back more upright than most people.

Hope that helps!

robfromthebeach

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks Wade! Much appreciated. Shoes are cool too. I wear Originalgrands myself.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Alright, my shoes.. they are Cole Haan Zerogrands, by far the most comfortable dress shoe I have ever worn. Gotta make a living to pay off this Bronco!
Dont you let them give you no fuss about your shoes ,im stoked for you that your using laces i gave those bastard strings years ago,i just slide in now👍

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for posting. I'm 6'5" and 255, and bought the leather seats so i could have the electric seats which, as a long-time Ford owner, I know should give me the extra adjustability to sit down and back . . . And eliminate the seating room behind me!

But as others have pointed out, we each get our height from different parts of the body . . . Some torso, some upper or lower legs. I just wish id been able to sit in one before the order deadline!

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm 6'2" and about 220 lbs. I'm mostly leg as I have a 32" to 33" inseam.
LOL, not that it's a competition but it's funny how people have different perspectives. I'm also 6'2" and my pants size inseam is 36", but I prefer 38" when I can find them. I don't think I'd call you "mostly leg." :)
Sponsored