First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Always remember to keep your arms/legs inside if this ever happens to you and always wear your seatbelt off road. Example of driver error in line choice and this an extreme situation of where a manual offroad can potentially save you in a case like this *if* you’re prepared for it. You’ve got more control with an auto and that’s why they’re generally preferred for rock crawling. However, unless you have your hand on the shifter ready to pop it into neutral when you get too far off camber, you can end up in situations like this while doing serious crawling. With a manual, you can depress the clutch to let it freewheel and you might be able to save it. Stock roll cage thankfully held up very well. No injuries. Anyways, here it is:

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Jeep rolls down Potato Salad Hill at EJS 2021 tenor-1

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not to mention depessing the clutch is also part of your bodies natural brace for impact. In this case your foot that was on the pedal, now mashed to the floor to push you back into the seat.

That was bad though. From the first angle I thought it was just gonna be a flop but shit went down on the other side of that. I love Moab but i really love it for the scenery and scale. Only been there once but I wasnt in it for the rock crawling, more for the exploritory adventure. I am much happier in low traction environments. Like rivers and their banks, woods ruts, most hill climbs I like are either short steep and muddy or long grades wet and slicked up like snot. I cant wait to see what comes out of the offroadeos. Hopefully some more bronco action in that georgia park where we got the camo teaser.

Lets all hope the flip me over jeeps stickers dont have to become a thing for the broncos. Ford gets enough coverage out of people who shouldnt drive mustangs plowing into pedestrians.

Last edited:

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know this will sound judge-y, but I caught one glimpse of that paint job and immediately knew that jeep was driven by a friggin moron. Dude would be better served by hard parking back in the trailhead parking lot

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I know this will sound judge-y, but I caught one glimpse of that paint job and immediately knew that jeep was driven by a friggin moron. Dude would be better served by hard parking back in the trailhead parking lot
Wow, you can tell all that from a paint job.

w=0&h=jOO9_i0y6fHdP0aw8Fyob4YG1qEX5LuC8VLU4FGC4Yo=.jpg
Sponsored