Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you went to a dealer showing and there was a 2-door example, please tell me where? They are more elusive than a Sasquatch. Asking for a friend ;)
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My theory: Sales/Marketing is usually a game of catch-up. Trying to catch-up to your going-in projections & business model. 2-door demand has likely already blown past that...so by definition the 4-door lags.

OP
OP
RednWhite89

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My theory: Sales/Marketing is usually a game of catch-up. Trying to catch-up to your going-in projections & business model. 2-door demand has likely already blown past that...so by definition the 4-door lags.
I get that, but I haven't seen a single 2-door on the showroom circuit. Was told by BN guy that they were supposed to have them.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer said they were getting a 2 and 4 door for their event, and then emailed back a few days later that it will just be two 4 doors.

They obviously have some produced, but maybe they are holding back on the parts they have for actual customer production since they were off in their estimates? šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Also suspect they are trying to drive additional 4 door orders to get closer to the balance they estimated.

Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I heard (my dealer told me) 2-doors were there, but you had to have a priority code to see them.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I heard (my dealer told me) 2-doors were there, but you had to have a priority code to see them.
I call BS on dealer

I want my 2 door :mad:
and they need to show them off . F*** the 4 door I've seen plenty on both sites. still don't care for one;)

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
These are all preproduction models that were already built. Production rarity wouldnā€™t matter. My theory is it has something to do with the hardtop. Notice how they are all soft-tops. Also notice how the 2DRs that have been running around recently, do so with those gross aftermarket tops. Something is up with the hardtop. Thatā€™s my theory. šŸ§

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just returned from the event in Pgh and the one local dealer attending told me he is getting a 2-door in for dealer stock around May 8. He also said that it will probably be sold by then.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There are as many 2-door Broncos running around out there as there are 2-door Jeeps on car lots. Next to none. (I just checked the dealers around me and a few in Sacramento and they had 0 2-dr Jeeps to buy....all 4 doors)

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think they have mostly 4 doors bc their team of ppl going out are at least 4-5 ppl plus their stuff. The team today was 4 ppl. Then they had tents, laptops, small guard rail things.

OP
OP
RednWhite89

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they have mostly 4 doors bc their team of ppl going out are at least 4-5 ppl plus their stuff. The team today was 4 ppl. Then they had tents, laptops, small guard rail things.
Sounds like a perfect time to have three 2-doors! šŸ¤Ŗ

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are all preproduction models that were already built. Production rarity wouldnā€™t matter. My theory is it has something to do with the hardtop. Notice how they are all soft-tops. Also notice how the 2DRs that have been running around recently, do so with those gross aftermarket tops. Something is up with the hardtop. Thatā€™s my theory. šŸ§
Had a similar thought as these dealer events have been going on.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They likely didn't correctly anticipate the popularity of the 2-door. Jeeps 2-door sales account for less than 10% of all Wranglers. Ford likely ran with that figure and got caught short.
Sponsored