First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They've already confirmed there will be less than 7000 built to "maintain exclusivity" due to cancelations and trim swaps. They will confirm final number at the end of MY21. I just hope they do us proper and send out the numbered tags that we can screw on ourselves.
You’d think they’d know the final number on April 8th. That’s the last day that anyone with A FE can change their order. I think after that what ever is scheduled to be built will be.
Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You’d think they’d know the final number on April 8th. That’s the last day that anyone with A FE can change their order. I think after that what ever is scheduled to be built will be.
I'm sure they will, but I am just pointing out what they said in the statement.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Fact check: this is not true. You can change your order until a VIN is assigned.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm sure they will, but I am just pointing out what they said in the statement.
Yes I’ve read it. I hope they stick to it and not build the cancelled ones that would be nice.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Fact check: this is not true. You can change your order until a VIN is assigned.
I should of been more clear. April 8th is the last day to decide if you want to convert your reservation to a 2022. At that time they should have a clear picture of how many FE they will be building.

Sponsored

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I reluctantly switched to the MIC. I was really looking forward to the black Mod top. Hopefully they'll allow us to order one later from parts. I may use the Fordpass points to purchase a soft top. If they end up cancelling the black interior I'm out on the FE. I'm on the edge of switching already.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I reluctantly switched to the MIC. I was really looking forward to the black Mod top. Hopefully they'll allow us to order one later from parts. I may use the Fordpass points to purchase a soft top. If they end up cancelling the black interior I'm out on the FE. I'm on the edge of switching already.
Has there been any indication that the black interior on the FE might not happen?

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The optimism here is helpful. I'm coming around to embracing the positivity.

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has there been any indication that the black interior on the FE might not happen?
i don’t think so. I’ve read some speculation but that’s it. It’s late availability so anything could happen. I hope late availability means late summer and not December.

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've heard literally nothing about the black interior being cancelled and I REALLY doubt they would do that at this point.

Sponsored

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
i don’t think so. I’ve read some speculation but that’s it. It’s late availability so anything could happen. I hope late availability means late summer and not December.
Yea I was under the impression from a couple threads that "Late-availability" meant late July/August.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yea I was under the impression from a couple threads that "Late-availability" meant late July/August.
My dealer told me at least September when I asked about it

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Some of the recent reviews of the in person events have mentioned how cheap the interior of the Bronco feels. I hope there isn’t an overwhelming feeling of $63k being way too high for the build quality.

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Some of the recent reviews of the in person events have mentioned how cheap the interior of the Bronco feels. I hope there isn’t an overwhelming feeling of $63k being way too high for the build quality.
That wasn’t my impression at all. It’s not European luxury or anything, but it’s nice. The 12” screen looks really high end to me.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That wasn’t my impression at all. It’s not European luxury or anything, but it’s nice. The 12” screen looks really high end to me.
That’s good to hear! The mechanicals of the vehicle certainly make up a lot of the value and utility and uniqueness. Most of the extra dough above basesquatch goes toward “nicer” interior and more tech, so am just crossing my fingers that those aspects pay off
Sponsored