Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did too. I wondered and wanted to ask if there was a pizza slice tat on the other hand... but didn't want to look/sound like a creeper checking out the tats.
Now I'll just look like a creeper a day later. :LOL:
Wait. That makes you a creeper? I guess it is one more label that is cast upon me as we've already had that discussion weeks ago. I hope that Ashley doesn't think of me as a 'creeper'.
Sponsored

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long are these in STL? I am in Springfield, MO but I might take a drive to see......

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still no engine cover! I would opt-out of an engine cover if its an old hotrod but this motor is kind of ugly with all of these hoses and wires.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did too. I wondered and wanted to ask if there was a pizza slice tat on the other hand... but didn't want to look/sound like a creeper checking out the tats.
Now I'll just look like a creeper a day later. :LOL:
No other foods yet! 😂😂 Just the pink pineapple!

Sponsored

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long are these in STL? I am in Springfield, MO but I might take a drive to see......
these are here through Sunday. Sign up to see the ones at ballpark village as it is worth it. The one in the auto show is roped off. The people working the booth at ballpark village are quite knowledgeable. And these leave St Louis on Sunday to go to a similar showing in Kansas City next weekend.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great pics Ashley.

I'm wondering if we'll have an option of adding steps to the factory rock rails. My FJCruiser had OEM that could be added and eventually N-Fab made some. I was able to add them once I went with a lift and 285s.

My wife and myself are 5'6" but we're getting older. I'm fine now but when my back is acting up a tall vehicle can be an issue. My wife's knees can be an issue. Worst case, the aftermarket is going to produce a bunch of options.
I'm 5'4" and old so sas may be an issue for me too. It would be great to sit in one before buying...

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm 5'4" and old so sas may be an issue for me too. It would be great to sit in one before buying...
I’d say get you a nice AM step and you should be just fine!! I feel the SAS won’t be much taller then the ones I saw yesterday.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did go ahead and change my order to Race today. I thought the Rapid was beautiful. It went well went the accents too. I thought. When the sun was shining it did look bright! The optional wheels are awesome. I wish those were the SAS wheels. I like the 285 too. I ran those on my hummer H3. I think they are a damn good looking stance.
I didn't know about the color change, the surprise has the white one on it. Oh well, when you look at it, you can think of what could have been ;)

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you again to Ashley for getting us a photo of the Bilstein shocks.

Not to be surprised, this is a frankenstein build as it has the wrong Bilstein dampers-shocks, they are supposed to be Position Sensitive Dampers, which have the external reservoir, but this one does not, so they appear to be the standard dampers-shocks.

More information on the part numbers are in this new thread:

Bilstein HOSS & Position Sensitive Dampers Part Numbers
So, if I'm understanding this correctly, this would signify that the 33's should fit on Base, BB, BD question without making any changes. Is this accurate?

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So, if I'm understanding this correctly, this would signify that the 33's should fit on Base, BB, BD question without making any changes. Is this accurate?
More information is coming in on the new thread, it looks like this may not have been a frankenstein build afterall but in fact may be a case of Bilstien playing with pre-production part numbers. The Bilstein "F4-BE5" part number denotes the Bilstein 5100, non-reservoir, family of shocks. However since this is a Badlands, which include units with an external reservoir, it should be the Bilstien "B8 8112" family, a derivative of the Bilstein "B8 8112" family which are called the ZoneControl® CR family.

More information is available in the new thread:
Bilstein HOSS & Position Sensitive Dampers Part Numbers

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great pics. The red has always been slightly lurking in my head. My old F150 was bright red and I loved it.
Ford Bronco 📸: STL Ball Park Village Event: (2) Badlands 4-Door Broncos in Race Red & Rapid Red E3A9B36F-98A6-432B-9758-1DF8850C028A

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That should be the way I think about it, but I know I have to have the big tires. My wife even told me there was no way I'd skip putting the 35s...and she is right. It is a 'me' think and not practical or needed.

I do need to find a good step solution that looks sharp. When my back is acting up, I couldn't even get in my FJ before I put steps.

Back OT...did I say Ashley is great? :) Just buttering her up for another like. In all seriousness, it is great that we have her and the other ladies participating on the forum. It gives the place a different feel than my other enthusiast forums. B6G really adds to my anticipation for my Bronco.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That should be the way I think about it, but I know I have to have the big tires. My wife even told me there was no way I'd skip putting the 35s...and she is right. It is a 'me' think and not practical or needed.

I do need to find a good step solution that looks sharp. When my back is acting up, I couldn't even get in my FJ before I put steps.

Back OT...did I say Ashley is great? :) Just buttering her up for another like. In all seriousness, it is great that we have her and the other ladies participating on the forum. It gives the place a different feel than my other enthusiast forums. B6G really adds to my anticipation for my Bronco.
Ashley is great. I have learned so much from her and everyone on this forum. I just signed up for an event at a dealer not too far from me for next Tuesday. I'm hoping they will have a sas, but if not, Ashley said she didn't think sas is much taller than the others. I will probably have to end up getting some type of step, but I'll wait until I get it to figure that one out.

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sticking with Area 51, I'm sticking with Area 51, I'm sticking with Area 51 (damn you Ashley 😆)......My dealer is going to cancel my order if I change the color again!
Sponsored