Sponsored

Who gets the Build Estimate from Ford in May?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When it's been an acquaintance or coworker in the past, I've tried the ol', "make sure you get extra virgin oil. It's like olive oil, but they don't promote it you have to really look for it on the bottle and if it doesn't say, then the guy behind the counter will be able to look it up for you."
I prefer my oil like I prefer...wait never mind. 🤐
Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored
OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow, think people have A.D.D. on this board.

Thanks to those that answered... For some insight, personally, I am well outside my dealers initial allocation and promised myself I would not make any drastic decisions until I at least find out how much longer I'd have to wait, on top of the year we've all already done so. (ie If I'm looking near the end of 2022 I'm probably out)

Just didn't want to get another one of those Ford Surprises where they don't even bother telling people anything unless you happen to be in that top 20%

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't forget the debates of "Will type SF work in my engine when it calls for SE".
SE might have been what you used for and oil change on your 68' Bronco back in the day. I don't think I want to use it in my 2021.
Ford Bronco Who gets the Build Estimate from Ford in May? 1617894770427

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks to those that answered... For some insight, personally, I am well outside my dealers initial allocation and promised myself I would not make any drastic decisions until I at least find out how much longer I'd have to wait, on top of the year we've all already done so. (ie If I'm looking near the end of 2022 I'm probably out)

Just didn't want to get another one of those Ford Surprises where they don't even bother telling people anything unless you happen to be in that top 20%
I hope that it is all converted orders, but us Johnny-come-latelys who reserved any time outside the first couple days and aren't bribing paying exorbitant ADMs to prioritize our orders will, most likely, just get a vague idea.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My impression was it was going to be everyone who converted prior to 3/19. A good chunk of them might just get a "you're getting a MY22, check back later when the B&P comes out so you can adjust if necessary."
What he said. And if we wait a few months, its all good!

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hope that it is all converted orders, but us Johnny-come-latelys who reserved any time outside the first couple days and aren't bribing paying exorbitant ADMs to prioritize our orders will, most likely, just get a vague idea.
Patience, young Jedi! It should be worth the wait (we hope)! There's nothing more satisfying than ordering a custom built car!

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

I'm sure you'll hear about it on here.

Stay tuned!

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What will we all speculate on once we actually know our delivery window? Baseball? The weather?
I can't wait for the calendar pool on when we'll hear about the rest of those 300 accessories. I'm throwing $100 on 'by never'

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Patience, young Jedi! It should be worth the wait (we hope)! There's nothing more satisfying than ordering a custom built car!
Really, if you're going to be pedantic, please use sufficient reading comprehension on the post to which you are replying.

*and I can always be more pedantic than you, so 😝

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Given lots of folks getting their build dates now, is this May update still a thing?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs