Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with some of you, I was initially wanting the rear window to slide down into the tailgate, but I had a K5 Blazer that had an intermittently working rear window and it sucked. Seemed like every time I really needed it to go down it wouldn't.
Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree with some of you, I was initially wanting the rear window to slide down into the tailgate, but I had a K5 Blazer that had an intermittently working rear window and it sucked. Seemed like every time I really needed it to go down it wouldn't.
Biggest issue of having a retractable rear window is it needs to be weather proof on soft top and hard top. im sure it’s hard enough on the front windows let alone rear glass

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like the same cactus grey from the last rear end teaser covered in dust to me. Right below the rear glass looks like a clean section Of cactus grey paint.

So do we think that’s a 35 or a 37 on the back?
I think it's a 35 with a 17 wheel. Smaller wheel makes the tire seem bigger. Which I think is great.

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just guessing the proportion height-to-width will be different. Wider, not as tall and skinny looking as Wrangler, maybe....

Update: ...in regards to the back end looking like a Jeep.

Last edited:

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My issue with tailgates hinged on the driver’s side is the crown of a road - when you are parked on the side of the road, the door will close into you while you’re trying to load.
I'm always running into this problem off road with my LJ, seems like the hill always tilts the wrong way and the gate closes on me, I've taken to planning this in on my parking spot choices. Hopefully, the Bronco comes with some sort of latch to hold the gate open.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My guess is that the gray top is a removable one piece and the color matching and black tops will have modular pieces that are removable. But I won't know for sure until tomorrow night. Lol
Although, this one, if indeed gray, clearly shows a "modular" break line above the glass.

Chaos_273

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
i didn’t really have an expectation, though I didn’t expect it to look nearly identical to the Jeep. Different angles, lines, something to distinguish it from a Wrangler.

Like I said, I love the new look overall, but the back glass and rear portion of the roof scream Jeep to me.

Chaos_273

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
i didn’t really have an expectation, though I didn’t expect it to look nearly identical to the Jeep. Different angles, lines, something to distinguish it from a Wrangler.

Like I said, I love the new look overall, but the back glass and rear portion of the roof scream Jeep to me.
I should also add, seeing the whole thing instead of bits and pieces could very wel change my opinion on that, but in this image that’s what I see.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I think I started that non removeable rumor because of the lack of the word "Modular" in the options leak for the gray top. I kinda regret that opinion now seeing how much distress it has caused, sorry and I guess we will see. I probably will never remove the entire top but removalble panels will be nice.
giphy.gif

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s going on here?
Ford Bronco Sunday Teaser Posted D9546864-46D3-4147-9D80-F8B1F1465456