Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Using Build & Price...
If I build a Black Diamond, 2-Door, Manual Transmission the Base MSRP is $36,050.
If I change the 4x4 with Part Time Selectable Engagement to Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement, there is no price associated with this change but Base MSRP goes up to $36,845. Once you change to Advanced 4x4, you can't change back.

I am not worried about $795 price increase.
But I want to know if this is really available on the Black Diamond, 2-Door, Manual Transmission, or is this a Build & Price bug?
Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They bake certain things into the base price. See how there are 4 different "base prices" for the 2 door Black Diamond? The 2 door Black Diamond Advanced 4x4 - Mid has the automatic transmission built in to the price because it is mandatory to have an automatic transmission with the mid package.
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Build? 1617905907398

OP
OP
Baconator

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK that chart helps a ton. I also did not realize if I went with the BD with Mid Package it forces the automatic transmission.

slacker4wheel

Black Diamond
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes you can get the advanced transfer case option with the manual transmission. I ordered my Black Diamond with it. Received a confirmed order from Ford stating it on the build sheet. Hope this info was useful to you.

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK that chart helps a ton. I also did not realize if I went with the BD with Mid Package it forces the automatic transmission.
Yes you can get the advanced transfer case option with the manual transmission. I ordered my Black Diamond with it. Received a confirmed order from Ford stating it on the build sheet. Hope this info was useful to you.
Yes, mid with heated seats forces the auto trans on the Black Diamond. I had to go to Badlands to get at least mid with heated seats and a manual. I went ahead and got high with a manual instead.

OP
OP
Baconator

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, mid with heated seats forces the auto trans on the Black Diamond. I had to go to Badlands to get at least mid with heated seats and a manual. I went ahead and got high with a manual instead.
So I think I will be moving up to the Badlands also because I want a manual also.
Sponsored