Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know if the guy who says he got his VIN is truthful or not, but I did learn one thing from this thread......
I ain't saying a God-damned thing when I get my VIN, or my Bronco shows up.
It's like a pool of piranhas. :oops:
Ford Bronco Got my VIN Number! Anyone else? 1617973635865

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know if the guy who says he got his VIN is truthful or not, but I did learn one thing from this thread......
I ain't saying a God-damned thing when I get my VIN, or my Bronco shows up.
It's like a pool of piranhas. :oops:
Ford Bronco Got my VIN Number! Anyone else? 1617973635865
Or, you know, post some proof, rather than just drop a grenade in the thread and run.

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If theres a VIN, its scheduled for production which is interesting. Our demo bronco has a VIN because the production date is scheduled and everything... but thats it as of now.

Sponsored

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yOU NEED tO KNow WHAt A PRiORItY oRdER Is?
Yeah and in 22 pages not one other person also got a priority order. I haven't read all 42 of the Priority orders thread, but I tried a date range search on google and couldn't find any VINs being provided.

Also, OP joined just to post this?

Also, didn't provide a window sticker, didn't provide a screenshot of his Ford account showing scheduled for production or anything like that.

That screenshot from the Ford Owners App? Guess what, I just put in the VIN for 1st edition Cactus Grey from the dealer preview event and it showed up. So that don't mean jack.

Also, Ford is allowing changes to the headline up until the 8th. Why would they lock in a customer's order if they were still allowing changes. That is just more headache for them if the customer wants to change it.

Finally, someone earlier in the thread (pg 7) said they called the dealer. Didn't get confirmation one way or the other from that, but if they did, why wouldn't they confirm it?

Screenshot_20210409-120338.png

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah and in 22 pages not one other person also got a priority order. I haven't read all 42 of the Priority orders thread, but I tried a date range search on google and couldn't find any VINs being provided.

Also, didn't provide a window sticker, didn't provide a screenshot of his Ford account showing scheduled for production or anything like that.

That screenshot from the Ford Owners App? Guess what, I just put in the VIN for 1st edition Cactus Grey from the dealer preview event and it showed up. So that don't mean jack.

Also, Ford is allowing changes to the headline up until the 8th. Why would they lock in a customer's order if they were still allowing changes. That is just more headache for them if the customer wants to change it.

Finally, someone earlier in the thread (pg 7) said they called the dealer. Didn't get confirmation one way or the other from that, but if they did, why wouldn't they confirm it?
Well here ya go since you know absolutely everything there is to know about this entire process Captain Arse

A window sticker hasn't been produced and can't be seen by anyone by other than FORD. There are currently 41 First Edition Broncos, that I can see, in Ford Vehicle Locator System. They all show that they are at the plant readying to be built. But I'm not gonna go and post up screenshots of where I got the information because by golly gee Mister I might get fired. I also won't post VIN's because that is someone's vehicle.

And for all that we know, Ford hasn't set Him an email yet because *GASP* until they maybe have a an actual scheduled date or possibly until they get closer to that time will they update the customers account. Not much of a critical thinker here are We now?

Why would they lock in a customers order....well THANK GOD FORD called that dealership, that dealership then in turn CALLED THIS CUSTOMER and ASKED if He would like His Bronco ahead of time....HE SAID YES...WHAT A CONCEPT FOLKS.

And why would the dealer give out that information? They don't have to disclose that to anyone for that matter. Honestly it's between them, Ford, and the Customer honestly. I'm not a fan of this entire Priority Order thing, and I don't think Ford will do that again. Aside from that They, the dealership that was called, have no idea that He came to this Forum and happily told everyone here that He got his VIN.

How do I know any of this? Critical thinking and I work for a Ford Dealership

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah and in 22 pages not one other person also got a priority order.
I also have a priority order, fwiw.

But like others have eluded to in this thread, I'm not sharing any more info until delivery. I don't have to waste my time to prove to anyone on the other side of the internet what my specific situation is, or is not.

AtomJester

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco ii
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Got my VIN Number! Anyone else? Screenshot_20210409-120338
Sometimes I wonder how people can get so wrapped up in conspiracy theories and internet paranoia, but... here you go. Easier to believe that someone invented an account and an elaborate lie JUST to come on this forum and get under your skin, than to believe that he either actually got a VIN, or there was a miscommunication. lol it's a toxic mentality. Not everyone is out to get you. How about giving a "that's cool! keep us updated if it turns out to be legit!" and moving on?

Anyway... time to go watch this youtube video about aliens... Thank god for youtube, that's the only place to find real news these days. Where do you think Ford got the Area-51 color from!? Wake up sheeple!

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well here ya go since you know absolutely everything there is to know about this entire process Captain Arse

A window sticker hasn't been produced and can't be seen by anyone by other than FORD. There are currently 41 First Edition Broncos, that I can see, in Ford Vehicle Locator System. They all show that they are at the plant readying to be built. But I'm not gonna go and post up screenshots of where I got the information because by golly gee Mister I might get fired. I also won't post VIN's because that is someone's vehicle.

And for all that we know, Ford hasn't set Him an email yet because *GASP* until they maybe have a an actual scheduled date or possibly until they get closer to that time will they update the customers account. Not much of a critical thinker here are We now?

Why would they lock in a customers order....well THANK GOD FORD called that dealership, that dealership then in turn CALLED THIS CUSTOMER and ASKED if He would like His Bronco ahead of time....HE SAID YES...WHAT A CONCEPT FOLKS.

And why would the dealer give out that information? They don't have to disclose that to anyone for that matter. Honestly it's between them, Ford, and the Customer honestly. I'm not a fan of this entire Priority Order thing, and I don't think Ford will do that again. Aside from that They, the dealership that was called, have no idea that He came to this Forum and happily told everyone here that He got his VIN.

Would you happened to of noticed if those FE all had navy pier, or if we got any black seats in there? :cool:

Sponsored

kobrah66

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fordf150, jeep grand cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sometimes I wonder how people can get so wrapped up in conspiracy theories and internet paranoia, but... here you go. Easier to believe that someone invented an account and an elaborate lie JUST to come on this forum and get under your skin, than to believe that he either actually got a VIN, or there was a miscommunication. lol it's a toxic mentality. Not everyone is out to get you. How about giving a "that's cool! keep us updated if it turns out to be legit!" and moving on?

Anyway... time to go watch this youtube video about aliens... Thank god for youtube, that's the only place to find real news these days. Where do you think Ford got the Area-51 color from!? Wake up sheeple!
Totally agree..this place is somewhat toxic..like playing call of duty online with a bunch of 5th graders..who care if he is or isnt telling the truth..either your willing to wait for a bronco or not! And if some of us get one early good for them.

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Would you happened to of noticed if those FE all had navy pier, or if we got any black seats in there? :cool:
Yea, actually I'd say more than half of them are the Black leather trim with Vinyl

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol, yeah, some peon at Ford is manually entering build dates and emailing customers. They also assign VINs for the fun of it, so they can just hang out in the ether, not to drive component orders, with known lead times, for a build event.

What the OP actually said:
Dealer called and gave me my vin number!
Hmm.

Critical thinking - see the first riposte in this comment

"I work for a Ford Dealership" Yeah, and ... ? Ford clearly has a communication problem, to both their customers and their dealers. I don't believe for a second that any dealer has inside knowledge of the production schedule.

I also have a priority order, fwiw.

But like others have eluded to in this thread, I'm not sharing any more info until delivery. I don't have to waste my time to prove to anyone on the other side of the internet what my specific situation is, or is not.
Not asking anyone to blow up their personal business. But if you're going to start a thread about something, you should substantiate it, even just a little bit.

Irrespective of it being a priority order or not, the first customer VIN is a big deal, even bigger than the MP1 milestone at MAP. But without some supporting evidence or similar experiences to corroborate it, you just end up with 22 pages of he-said/she-said.

See my comment directly above. I don't care one way or the other, I know the priority orders aren't going to change when I receive my Bronco in any meaningful way. What I am hungry for is knowledge, and on balance, with all the evidence I've seen so far, this seems like a troll thread.

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So here's my theory... My $.02 If you will.

OP ACTUALLY got a call from his dealer. Why do I believe that? Because my dealer called me as well. But no VIN for me yet...

As to the WHY it was their first post? Maybe the OP's SO doesn't give a rats arse (like so many of ours :LOL: ) and OP wanted to bring good news to the ONE community they could find (that isn't behind a paywall).

The number of users (recently) who appear to lack empathy, emotional stability, or the ability to understand nuance makes me wonder how many are Russian Bots. /s
Sponsored