Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can't believe I have just totally changed my order again 😅 😅 . I was looking at BD w/ Sasquatch, which comes out around $46k before taxes. I was looking at my original build of a base 2 door w/ Sasquatch, bash plates, steel front bumper, 2.7 w/ 10 speed automatic and it comes out around $41k. I don't see the point of spending like $5-6k more for some grab handles, Marine vinyl and rubber flooring. I can get the grab handles aftermarket and probably get nice seat covers or seats altogether cheaper.
If it's AMB, that's my build...

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Of the different pairs making there way around which ones do you think we'll get in this area and which ones are you hoping for?

I'd like to see the cactus grey non sasquatch DB the most since I'm getting a non-sasquatch BD (in A51)

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Of the different pairs making there way around which ones do you think we'll get in this area and which ones are you hoping for?

I'd like to see the cactus grey non sasquatch DB the most since I'm getting a non-sasquatch BD (in A51)
We'll likely be seeing the ones mentioned in this thread....(AMB BD and Silver BL)
They're making their way from Va to the NE.
I'm excited to see an AMB in person, but wish one of them was a 2 door!

VA? I'm assuming the roadshow ones.

BD squatched, I believe, forget what color AMB. And a BL no squatch in Cactus Gray Silver.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...virginia-badlands-on-33s-black-diamond.14790/

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
We'll likely be seeing the ones mentioned in this thread....(AMB BD and Silver BL)
They're making their way from Va to the NE.
I'm excited to see an AMB in person, but wish one of them was a 2 door!
I must have missed powpow's post. Sorry about that.

I'd be happy enough to see those. At least I'd get to see the BD interior.

I'd hope to see the black steelies but I'll survive

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

anyone have a problem changing their orders? I was changing my order around and Brewster said that Ford already locked my order in and that they locked it in before I sent the changes in. They are trying to figure out what happened. I am honestly happy with either build. Just odd that Ford did that. If it means that they will be building my bronco soon then I am happy, but who knows with ford.

Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

anyone have a problem changing their orders? I was changing my order around and Brewster said that Ford already locked my order in and that they locked it in before I sent the changes in. They are trying to figure out what happened. I am honestly happy with either build. Just odd that Ford did that. If it means that they will be building my bronco soon then I am happy, but who knows with ford.
Maybe this "noise" of VINs is actually happening? Therefore you have been "finalized"? What does your MyFord account say?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe this "noise" of VINs is actually happening? Therefore you have been "finalized"? What does your MyFord account say?
nothing has changed in my account yet. If the order is becoming finalized then I honestly don't even care if they can't make the changes 😅 I was only changing from BD to base w/ BD stuff so I am not losing anything.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

nothing has changed in my account yet. If the order is becoming finalized then I honestly don't even care if they can't make the changes 😅 I was only changing from BD to base w/ BD stuff so I am not losing anything.
I'm trying to create positive vibes for you Chris. (y)

bcd

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I heard last night that I dropped in position in the Brewster Allocation. from low 30s to high 30s... must have been some last minute switching? or a lot of priority orders - but doesn't seem likely... Thoughts?
Sponsored