Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I heard last night that I dropped in position in the Brewster Allocation. from low 30s to high 30s... must have been some last minute switching? or a lot of priority orders - but doesn't seem likely... Thoughts?
Thought someone said their allocations were in the 40s so you should still be good. I was #35 so hopefully that didn't change too much
Sponsored

Last edited:

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thought someone said their allocations were in the 40s so you should still be good. I was #35 so hopefully that didn't change too much
Can someone walk me through the allocation logic? Is the 40s number the “initial allocation”? For what period does it apply and when do they get the next ones? Asking for a friend around 70th in line at Brewster...

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can someone walk me through the allocation logic? Is the 40s number the “initial allocation”? For what period does it apply and when do they get the next ones? Asking for a friend around 70th in line at Brewster...
Not a 100% sure how it works. Some say that the 2021 allocations that are split up over the months and some say it's the initial allocations and it can change if production increases and no commodity shortage

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The big 3 here on 6g... Granger, Stephens, and Chapman, all got about 31% of their pre-9/19 orders allocated to them for the MY21. The Brewster numbers haven't been revealed, but should be about the same. That 'should' be it for MY21. Orders outside of that allocation will likely be MY22 with deliveries starting Jan 2022 or so.
It's possible, if production goes extremely well, additional Broncos could make the MY21 cut. But that hasn't been actually stated, so don't count on it.
We're kinda expecting all current orders to be delivered by summer/fall 2022, but again, that hasn't been officially stated.
Let's just hope that the supply of components keeps up with production.

Sponsored

bcd

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I dropped 8 spots compared to what I was told in Jan/February.... still in the 2021 MY but barely.

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well if dealerships are getting around 31% allocations and Brewster had about 190's in reservation that would like 55-60 broncos
In that case, I may have a few more months to obsess over body color and wheel decisions. My wife and kids will be so pleased.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got an update from my sales person on Friday confirming the headliner modification and I'm #11 of 157.
I must say even though I complained (on here) about the communication, they have met all the Ford order deadlines and seem to be more organized than I thought.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got an update from my sales person on Friday confirming the headliner modification and I'm #11 of 157.
I must say even though I complained (on here) about the communication, they have met all the Ford order deadlines and seem to be more organized than I thought.
Are you at Brewster?

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AU98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's weird, they told me they had 187 orders. I am not sure if all the sales persons are working off the same list. For me it's not that big of a deal since I am above '21 allocations anyway and holding off for the top I wanted.