Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Edit: this info reconfirms the previous news about a brush guard redesign.

I attended the Bronco event at Ricart Ford in Columbus, OH and they posted the below video. Towards the very end the Bronco Rep states that a lot of people have been upset about the front bull bar cover the Bronco letter on the grill. She states it WILL be fixed/redesigned on production vehicles.
$10 says that if, in fact, this happens...we'll all find reason to hate it more. :)
Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they make it the cactus pusher that was original to the reveal, I'm all in.
I like that look and possible utility of a light mounting location.

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco rep further confirms bull bar / brush guard will be redesigned for production 1618107541871

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just hope this doesn't end up in a 'be careful what you wish for' scenario. I could absolutely live with the current design; I just hope the redesign isn't somehow worse (blocks the camera, looks funky because it's stretched up above the letters, short and stubby below the letters, etc.).
I'm betting it goes above the lettering. If it were shorter, might as well not bother.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wait til you see it live to make that comment, it’s very nice and could work with multiple colors. I saw it live in this same bronco 2 days ago and I strongly considered changing trims to get navy pier as I think it would also look great on Oxford white, but I really want the sway bar disco and I’d loose that changing trims.
I agree that white would also look good. The video in this thread really shows it off well.

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm really upset they didn't have the word Bronco in mirror reverse like an ambulance. I mean, how are people supposed to know you're driving a Bronco when you pull up behind them?

/s

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If they make it the cactus pusher that was original to the reveal, I'm all in.
I like that look and possible utility of a light mounting location.

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco rep further confirms bull bar / brush guard will be redesigned for production 1618107541871
That one doesn't look like it could justify $300.

Hoss360

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like to believe they wouldn't redesign it to block the camera instead of the BRONCO.
I'm guessing it'll be something like this. I don't know photoshop, but I know MS Paint.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess they expect everyone to blindly purchase these without knowing what they look like. Seems like another headache for FE buyers since this is standard for them

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I attended the Bronco event at Ricart Ford in Columbus, OH and they posted the below video. Towards the very end the Bronco Rep states that a lot of people have been upset about the front bull bar cover the Bronco letter on the grill. She states it WILL be fixed/redesigned on production vehicles.

Cool event and it is truly an amazing vehicle! I took very few picturesand just tried to soak it all
...If they still ain’t redesigned it, then I would imagine this is a commodity constraint item. Not sure why you’d wanna finance it and have your delivery pushed back, but different strokes for different folks, I guess....

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

...If they still ain’t redesigned it, then I would imagine this is a commodity constraint item. Not sure why you’d wanna finance it and have your delivery pushed back, but different strokes for different folks, I guess....
I'm thinking maybe they made a hundred of them early and are just using up what they made. It is such a simple part they can probably get it made anywhere, anytime. I can't imagine a piece like that would be a commodity constraint.

Reactions: abe