First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If we’re all guessing here, my best guess would be that it sits below the lettering, and here’s why: if it was going above the letters, that means the side vertical portion of the bars would be obstructing the turn signals, and I can’t imagine Ford could get away with that, legally, from the factory, with federal motor vehicle safety standards and all.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If we’re all guessing here, my best guess would be that it sits below the lettering, and here’s why: if it was going above the letters, that means the side vertical portion of the bars would be obstructing the turn signals, and I can’t imagine Ford could get away with that, legally, from the factory, with federal motor vehicle safety standards and all.
Below the lettering seems so short that it wouldn't be of much use. It would be more for looks.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The rep told me it will be a different angle. She did not mention higher or lower.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Below the lettering seems so short that it wouldn't be of much use. It would be more for looks.
Agree, I have a short bar on my Rubicon. Only thing it's good for is to mount a couple lights on.
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco rep further confirms bull bar / brush guard will be redesigned for production 20200930_163534

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Could they not just bend it forward a bit away from the bumper?

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just hope this doesn't end up in a 'be careful what you wish for' scenario. I could absolutely live with the current design; I just hope the redesign isn't somehow worse (blocks the camera, looks funky because it's stretched up above the letters, short and stubby below the letters, etc.).
Totally agree!

For all the people that hate it there is 1 simple answer just remove it if you get it on your trim thats the point of the bronco bolts simply!

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s a super easy fix without blocking either the letters or the camera... since the camera points downward from between the O and N it just has to lean out enough to fall between yours and the cameras lines of sight. Inside the triangle in other words.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Totally agree!

For all the people that hate it there is 1 simple answer just remove it if you get it on your trim thats the point of the bronco bolts simply!
I think it's a add-on, it doesn't come on any trim. Not sure about FE, I don't have that kind of money so haven't really paid attention.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Blueoval

Blueoval

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer & 2010 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the original bar looks great and could careless if it blocks the letters. I may be in the minority but hope they leave it like it is.
VB-Wildtrak-27.jpg
I also like the way the bar looks. Having said that, it isn’t high on my priorities list of modifications and I did not order it from the factory.

Working in the automotive aftermarket industry, I can say that it isn’t just the RTR, ARB and 4WP folks that will have aftermarket parts available sooner rather than later for the bronco. Several different industry contacts have confirmed this.

I will modify my vehicle like most others. Slowly and over time as I am able to throw more money at it.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless of course you hit an adult ass deer front on doing 60 mph on the freeway in your jeep with said bull bar, then it saves your life and your vehicle. But that was a freak occurrence, hopefully.:oops:
Sponsored