Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These guys are solid and entertaining. Very excited they’re gonna build out and film their Bronco. Love their content.
Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

can we stop with the only bronco is a 2 door...f
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Never!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This video, Vaugjn Gitten Jr's videos and Brad Lovell's have me totally pumped.
I really like how these pro's have explained and used the tech to it's fullest.

Last edited:

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely staged. I was put-off by their disingenuous hype. They damn well knew about how the Bronco's SBD worked and feigned like they were shocked, I find that a bit insulting.
It's one thing to know how something works, but it's another to see in action. How many other off-road vehicles have a sway bar to you can disconnect under load? I don't think it was disingenuous at all. I think they were genuinely impressed.

How do you feel about OBL knowing they are paid to act that way?

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Kevin has had an account here since October 2019 (@LiteBrite Nation) but he hasn’t logged into the account or posted since the day it was created. He probably set it up to block potential cybersquatting.

FWIW, Kevin and Brittany competed in... and finished... KOH this year, which is no small feat and is definitely worthy of respect.
Finshed? Heck..Kevin and Brittany came in 24th place.
To put that into perspective...Loren Healy got 14th.

Bronco-Lirious

Badlands
First Name
Rudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning - 2003 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Watching Lite Brite videos lead me to reserve and order a new Bronco.

I originally had planned on buying a classic Jeep Cherokee and modifying it up into an off-road rock crawler. After watching numerous Lite Brite videos and seeing how Kevin and Brittany moded up their JL Wrangler, I decided to go modern and purchase a new Jeep Wrangler.

Then my whole world changed. I was watching Kevin and Brittany(K&B) qualify live online at the King of the Hammers Race. I kept seeing all these banners in the back ground and on the computer screen saying “Sponsored by the New Ford Bronco”. Later that week K&B did a walk around Hammer Town video and stopped at a line-up of new Bronco’s going out for test drives in Johnson Valley.

I was blown away and had no idea there was a new Ford Bronco in the works. I instantly fell in love with it! From that moment-on I became “Bronco-Lirious” and have been obsessed with learning and reading about the new Bronco.

Watching all the Bronco videos I can, joining this site and reading all Bronco 6G information and members writings has been a fun and informative experience. I can’t wait to get my new Bronco!

Sponsored

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great off road footage. I just fast forwarded through all the talking. I don’t mind the lite Brite channel, but their product videos always seem like an infomercial. They are definitely legit off roaders though and always seem super nice to everyone.

100% great marketing for Ford.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Great off road footage. I just fast forwarded through all the talking. I don’t mind the lite Brite channel, but their product videos always seem like an infomercial. They are definitely legit off roaders though and always seem super nice to everyone.

100% great marketing for Ford.
Agree 100%... There are a bunch of people who have figured out how to be entrepreneurs and make a living off YouTube. I am in awe of their creativity and hard work.. No hate. Emelia Hartford, Whistlin Diesel, TFL (and all their derivatives), Doug Demero, Vinwiki.. BleepinJeep, The Story Till Now, Epic Family Roadtrip, Trail Recon...

Frankly, I think it would be STUPID for Ford not to GIVE Lite Brite a Bronco, and an early one at that. Bilstein, Nitto etc are seeing the benefits of partnering with them....

No hate here, heck no envy... just impressed with them..

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cause they are what the cool kids call influencers and they have millions of subs on YouTube it’s free publicity for the bronco and ford. Just like how street speed 717 was one of the very first to get a c8 corvette. These big car you tubers always get taken care of.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL ...YESSS!!!!

The gal : Is Bronco waving a thing?
Loren: (chuckles) IT IS NOW!!!

I think that kind of makes it official! LOL

(back to the video)

Sponsored

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agree 100%... There are a bunch of people who have figured out how to be entrepreneurs and make a living off YouTube. I am in awe of their creativity and hard work.. No hate. Emelia Hartford, Whistlin Diesel, TFL (and all their derivatives), Doug Demero, Vinwiki.. BleepinJeep, The Story Till Now, Epic Family Roadtrip, Trail Recon...

Frankly, I think it would be STUPID for Ford not to GIVE Lite Brite a Bronco, and an early one at that. Bilstein, Nitto etc are seeing the benefits of partnering with them....

No hate here, heck no envy... just impressed with them..
I do enjoy me some TFL and Doug Demero. Yeah, all these channels worked hard to get where they are. I’m impressed too, maybe a little
Jealous.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Their life is off-road and Drifting (and of course $$ YouTube).
I could be completely wrong, but I'm guessing that Ford put a little $$ in their pockets as well for this vid. Easy way to target current Jeep owners that subscribe to their page.

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excellent video. Agree the 2.7 sounded throaty some, appreciated that. Would really love a 7spd writeup video like this. Let me know of you see any. Thanks Loren and Lite Brite.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I love it. I do kinda laugh at trail control. Been using 4 low and a desired transmission gear for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.