Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Bronco Order Scheduling Starts Now! Bronco Orders 04-12.JPG

Looks like the first round of orders are starting today! The process to schedule and get VINs will take up to two weeks.

If you are one of our reservation holders, we'll start making calls/sending emails as soon as tomorrow.
Sponsored

Last edited:

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome stuff. Does the 25 number mean you are expecting 25 Broncos from the month of June production?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome stuff. Does the 25 number mean you are expecting 25 Broncos from the month of June production?
Yes, but I've heard some conflicting information on whether that number does or does not include First Edition scheduling. So it may be more than that if it doesn't. But I'm not 100% either way.

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Perfect timing!

Last night I reviewed my build and the DIO catalogue to make sure I had everything in order *just in case* I get the call this month, and the loan officer at the local credit union is on standby for me to submit my loan application.

Take my $500 please!

Thanks for the update, Zach :)

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Perfect timing!

Last night I reviewed my build and the DIO catalogue to make sure I had everything in order *just in case* I get the call this month, and the loan officer at the local credit union is on standby for me to submit my loan application.

Take my $500 please!

Thanks for the update, Zach :)
I tried to change my order last week and was told Ford had already locked in my order. Hopefully that is good news. Either way this is all great news. It's like waiting for Christmas to come when I was a kid.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I tried to change my order last week and was told Ford had already locked in my order. Hopefully that is good news. Either way this is all great news. It's like waiting for Christmas to come when I was a kid.
I've kind of been imagining that Albert is the Bachelor and we're all waiting for our one-on-one dates, but yeah, Zach works as Santa too! Or the Easter Bunny :LOL:

Bring me some chocolate! (Sorry...obviously too much coffee this morning.)

Last edited:

Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, but I've heard some conflicting information on whether that number does or does not include First Edition scheduling. So it may be more than that if it doesn't. But I'm not 100% either way.
Can you remind me how many you were allocated? Just curious what % is in this first set for production. Thanks!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you remind me how many you were allocated? Just curious what % is in this first set for production. Thanks!
We are getting just over 200 for the 2021 Model year production.

What I know so far is 25 this run and 150+ this upcoming quarter (July-September).

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Let's hope this is a new trend in good news!
No matter what, everyone that gets theirs moving forward places the rest of us that much closer to also achieving ownership.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That’s odd, I was able to change last week.

@Zach@Granger does this seem right that builds could have been frozen last week For some on not for others?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've kind of been imaging that Albert is the Bachelor and we're all waiting for our one-on-one dates, but yeah, Zach works as Santa too! Or the Easter Bunny :LOL:

Bring me some chocolate! (Sorry...obviously too much coffee this morning.)
That’s odd, I was able to change last week.

@Zach@Granger does this seem right that builds could have been frozen last week For some on not for others?
My guess is that it's just a screw up by Ford. Makes more sense that Ford messed up something with my account considering how they have handled this release.
Sponsored