Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the updates @Zach@Granger!

Can't believe we are finally getting close to delivery. I know we have a number of FEs in our Colorado Group so I'll work with Amanda to get the transport drop-off location finalized. Let me know if there is anything you need from me on that.

lbryja

First Edition
First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Would i be correct in assuming that a First Edition with the onyx interior would be part of the July through September run?
I don't think we can assume that yet. I read on another thread that the onyx interior is not considered a late availability item anymore.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It should let you know when your order is scheduled. I'm not sure if it tells you the VIN. Those things happen simultaneously and its easy for the dealership to look that up. So a quick email should get you that information.
Thank you for all your input as to the ordering process, etc. I am not a Granger customer, but you are much appreciated. At this point, dealers should know when our order is scheduled and whether we are a MY21 or MY 22, correct? Just curious because I don't want to continue harassing him if he doesn't know.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EDIT - this post was intended for the Colorado Group Buy thread. 🥴

So excited I'm losing my mind, lol.

Last edited:

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can someone remind me how the late availability stuff works, ie the black FE interior?
Is ford going to let dealers know when that isn't late availability, and then the dealer can schedule it?

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco Bronco Order Scheduling Starts Now! 05C8BF96-46B2-4817-9222-3E27D2620402

Looks like the first round of orders are starting this today! The process to schedule and get VINs will take up to two weeks.

If you are one of our reservation holders, we'll start making calls/sending emails as soon as tomorrow.
Thanks for the exciting update!

Do you know if FE orders with later time stamps are to be scheduled before non-FE orders with earlier time stamps?

BroncMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Bronco Order Scheduling Starts Now! 05C8BF96-46B2-4817-9222-3E27D2620402

Looks like the first round of orders are starting this today! The process to schedule and get VINs will take up to two weeks.

If you are one of our reservation holders, we'll start making calls/sending emails as soon as tomorrow.

Beginning to wonder if I'll ever get my EcoSport

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you for all your input as to the ordering process, etc. I am not a Granger customer, but you are much appreciated. At this point, dealers should know when our order is scheduled and whether we are a MY21 or MY 22, correct? Just curious because I don't want to continue harassing him if he doesn't know.
No, we really don't know. I can't tell you one person who will be scheduled 100% yet. Tomorrow the orders will start "previewing" but that will only tell me on those first 25. I'm guessing the communication in May will be the clearest picture for those not in the first month of production.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm sure you've seen this but just in case, updates from Granger on the start of order scheduling was posted this morning: Bronco Order Scheduling Starts Now! | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

I'm working with Granger to finalize the paperwork for the transport drop-off location. I'll share the location as soon as it is locked in. When we get closer and get estimated delivery dates, everyone can decide on whether or not you want to use the transport shipping, your own shipping or visit Granger in Iowa to pick up your Bronco.

Another step closer, woohoo!
Was this comment supposed to end up in the Group Buy thread?

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was this comment supposed to end up in the Group Buy thread?
Yes, it was. DOH. 🥴

I haven't had enough coffee yet apparently.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, we really don't know. I can't tell you one person who will be scheduled 100% yet. Tomorrow the orders will start "previewing" but that will only tell me on those first 25. I'm guessing the communication in May will be the clearest picture for those not in the first month of production.
Thank you!

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs