First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not even a Granger customer...but will they still call me and schedule?:unsure:
I don’t hold out much hope about getting any communication from any dealer. With that said there are a FEW good ones like Granger. Good luck to you .
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The OP didn't qualify reservation holders, why l asked the question. Also Ford said in an email we would be notified around April or June the time frame of our build.That said I don't expect to get mine anytime soon.
Yeah, these are for build schedule so it means these people will be getting a vin and their orders are being pulled for production. The build estimate we will be getting (I’m august and October) will be a general estimate of when we will get our build scheduled for production.

Most likely the email we will receive from Ford will look this this:

Dear _____,

Your estimated Bronco build date is the 5th of never,

Ford Bronco Bronco Order Scheduling Starts Now! 1618253164718

And you’ll be getting a 2022.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I dont get where the 52k 2021 build number is coming from? Ford is the one that came out and said all orders prior to Sept would be 2021. I know they back tracked a bit, but to back track all the way to only first 18 hours or so of orders getting built this year? That’s insane.
That's not what Ford said. They said that only orders before Sept 19th would be used in the allocation calculation. They did not say that all of those orders would be MY21

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Zach@Granger this info must be public. Would you please get my Dealer's info? Please. It would help me with my schedule, Thanks.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Zach@Granger this info must be public. Would you please get my Dealer's info? Please. It would help me with my schedule, Thanks.
Lol

if your dealer is Granger, I’m certain he can let you know when your car is scheduled ;)

Sponsored

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We are getting just over 200 for the 2021 Model year production.

What I know so far is 25 this run and 150+ this upcoming quarter (July-September).
Just curious how big of a dealer are you? Is it just one location or?!

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t hold out much hope about getting any communication from any dealer. With that said there are a FEW good ones like Granger. Good luck to you .
My dealer said they have 3 orders for May production. When I asked if I was one of them, I got no response. My dealer is not very forthcoming with allocation or where I am in it. For those of you with good dealers, you’re lucky!

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zach@Granger - no good deed goes unpunished....

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“Showroom “” Broncos for dealer displays were going to be made first. Many dealers (as you know) are showing those now. These were going to be made prior to retail units being made. Based on Zach’s information, it seems that all “showroom “ models have been made.
I only bring this up because my dealership told me their “showroom “ model was scheduled to be built in May.🤷
I'm not saying this because I have any specific information, but it would not at all surprise me that very low-volume dealers don't get their demo units right away. If a dealer only has a few reservations, they probably aren't likely to get many orders even having a demo in the showroom. So, if I'm Ford, I'm not in a hurry to get those out right away. Maybe they mix in some demo units in the first weeks or month of production. If I'm Ford, I think there's more value gained by having Broncos in customer hands and driving on the streets than sitting in a showroom. But there are certainly multiple ways to look at it.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It appears the terminology between commodity constraints and late availability are being conflated. According to the last update we received from Ford, some items (like leather, Sas, 2dr, Lux, WT, 2.7L, etc ) are affected by commodity restraints (not their word) and ordering your Bronco with one of those items “may lead to extended wait times”. Ordering a Bronco with a late delivery item like... All-Black Interior Seating Option on First Edition “will” result in; – Deliveries beginning in late summer 2021.
Now, this may have changed, but if it has Ford hasn’t addressed it publicly.
The one thing they have said since this information was released, was they have invested another $6M into their supply chain, which apparently may help alleviate some of the commodity constraints. Of course we will see once we hear people with any of the six deadly sins, getting delayed or not compared to others with later reservations.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Our dealer didn’t get as many orders for Broncos as I thought they would and said we could possibly see ours by the end of the year or early next year so fingers crossed ours does...even with a late September reservation!

PIGGYSMALLS

Wildtrak
First Name
Piggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 corolla S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
First Post on this forum, I Pre-ordered the week of announcement, confirmed order by March 19th deadline.

Getting a 2 door Wildtrak with Lux Package, normal Modular Hard Top. No bash bar and bottom plate.

I called my ford rep today asking if I could add the bash bar, he notified me that he wasn't available to make the change. "Your order has the highest priority for production. That means your Bronco is about to be scheduled for production." Got sent a screenshot as well saying changes could not be made.

They may have locked my order? or hopefully soon. :)

Anyone with the same news? opinions?

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 1.19.18 PM.png

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just curious how big of a dealer are you? Is it just one location or?!
We are punching above our weight class for Broncos, lets say that.
Sponsored