Sponsored

Is the Bronco getting a Power Retractable Soft Top?

OP
OP
LuckyDevil

LuckyDevil

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo Black Label MKX, Harley Davidson StreetBob
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wouldn’t call it a “Princess” Option, but a Power retractable top with a functional sunroof position wouldn’t be too far fetched..... My Wife Loves the top on her John Cooper Works
Ford Bronco Is the Bronco getting a Power Retractable Soft Top? C19E8DEF-3DF3-4839-91B9-F8CA358C1C3F
Sponsored

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, my wife is on board with the retractable top if it's done right - and white. When my princess is happy, I'm happy ;)

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can only afford a 40k bronco lol. But really I meant I hope its not standard. Unless ofcourse its very slick, like butter on a slice of greased lightning. Anything is possible. Also if a power top doesnt require you to take off windows then a manual one doesnt have to either. This aint a wrangler. But i would like the option to take my windows off and just have the top up because Im a ginger but I still like to party.
I doubt it will be standard. It's a $3995 option on Wrangler and seems to be confined to upper trims.

Sponsored

Sponsored

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the after market has to come up with some thing I hope it folds more compactly that the one for the wangler.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope not, it's kinda pointless, just adds weight and cost a tons to fix, and more complex

Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a game changer, I posted a video on this site taken from youtube that Jeep was doing and boasting about their Skyroof option. If Ford comes out with a powered soft top or skyroof option.. it's game over for jeep. Want to put them down for good? Make it modular... Beat that Jeep! Long live the Black Flag!!!

Bronco needs to beat this here: Skyroof :32 Mark

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Its one option. I've been know to just drive around with one door off because whatever. I like to be able to do it all kinds of ways and I dont mind taking the time to put a top up. I used to have to stretch a cj5 top in the sun during the winter time to put it back on after snow wheeling topless in december. That thing had about 50 snaps I had to pull the top down to one at a time. Anything that takes under 5 minutes is no sweat to me. Also I know that over time plastic window turn to crap from folding. And the windows on the jeep fold diagonally across the middle. They wont be clear ten years from now.
Facts. But try 5 years. I’ve replaced countless tops over the years because the windows were useless after folding and rolling over and over. I remember one time I took the top off to enjoy a sunny December today. It was great but then it got cold. Stretching the top out proved too difficult for all 50 snaps and one of the windows froze and cracked trying to stretch it out. A silly mistake by my 20 something self. These gimmick soft tops will only need to be replaced.
Sponsored