Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The knowledge and commitment of everyone on this blog is incredible, so I’m sure someone can in simple terms help the slow guy (me).

I keep hearing all different stories- 120k built this year, 80k, then 60k.... no black hard tops till MY22, yes this year, back to no.... lux and leather MY222, well maybe....

can, or has, anyone in simple terms made an estimate regarding who will get a MY21, and maybe even by month?

example-

None of these packages in MY21.....list packages not available in MY21.

If your order does not have the above items here is estimate:

reservation date
June 14/15 - May - Sept delivery
june 16- Oct- Nov

all others must place new MY22 order in December For March 22 delivery.

im positive all this info is sporadic and in detail throughout Bronco6G or maybe someone can guide me to a simple guesstimate of the above. Appreciate anyone who can help out the slow lazy guy just trying to have some estimate as to when/if I get my 7/20 reservation , BL, lux, leather, MIC, 2.7L, 33” bronco.
Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The knowledge and commitment of everyone on this blog is incredible, so I’m sure someone can in simple terms help the slow guy (me).

I keep hearing all different stories- 120k built this year, 80k, then 60k.... no black hard tops till MY22, yes this year, back to no.... lux and leather MY222, well maybe....

can, or has, anyone in simple terms made an estimate regarding who will get a MY21, and maybe even by month?

example-

None of these packages in MY21.....list packages not available in MY21.

If your order does not have the above items here is estimate:

reservation date
June 14/15 - May - Sept delivery
june 16- Oct- Nov

all others must place new MY22 order in December For March 22 delivery.

im positive all this info is sporadic and in detail throughout Bronco6G or maybe someone can guide me to a simple guesstimate of the above. Appreciate anyone who can help out the slow lazy guy just trying to have some estimate as to when/if I get my 7/20 reservation , BL, lux, leather, MIC, 2.7L, 33” bronco.
How did you get your reservation in a month ahead of the July 13th reveal?

Sponsored

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like, even at this point, making a projection would be like trying to hit a moving target while blindfolded.
100%

We don't have enough information on commodity constraints and their impacts in order to make any meaningful projections that don't set us up for disappointment and/or argument.

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Febtober

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The first thing you need to find out is if you are within your dealerships MY21 allocation. If you are a 7/20 reservation it is not very likely you made the cut, and if you did, you are probably at the back of their pack so I would not anticipate a Bronco until late Q4 at the earliest.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I'm so confused, time to just let it go. It'll be what it'll be and I have NO control over it. Zilch, nada, zero....might as well just relax. I was counting on the production #'s and my 60th percentile and figuring I had a shot at year end....but the allocations still elude me....like, what does that have to do with it? Whatever.

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm getting mine on a Tuesday afternoon. It will sunny, with a slight breeze. On the way home, a passerby will slow to marvel at my new vehicle. I'll hit many green lights, but not all of them. Just before I turn the engine off in my driveway, a bird will chirp.