Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is probably the most detailed outline of what to expect from Off-Roadeo that I have seen.

I know there is already some local push back about the Vermont site, hopefully they don't run into a similar problem with Vegas, as that's the closest to me.

Curious if/how they plan to still allow for Boy Scout use of the same trail system.

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice details about the activities. Thanks for posting. I was surprised to discover, in reading it through, that, for a legal document, it sure does have a lot of grammar, syntax and spelling errors.

Sponsored

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s an OLF ROAD?
UGH.

READ A BOOK

The Oromo Liberation Front (Oromo: Adda Bilisummaa Oromoo, abbreviated: ABO; English abbreviation: OLF) is a Ethiopian political party established in 1973 by Oromo nationalists to promote self-determination for the Oromo people against Abyssinian colonial rule who believe that the Oromo people constitute a united nation by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting today's Oromia state and Oromia zone in Amhara region territory.[4][5][6] The movement is the culmination of over 70 years of uncoordinated resistance by Oromos against Ethiopian Empire. The OLF has offices in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia), Washington, D.C. and Berlin from where it operates Amharic and Oromo radio stations.[7] OLF is the founding father of the Oromo struggle, dealing with the inhuman mass killings and injusticesOromo have been facing.[8]

The Oromo Liberation Army or OLA was for many years the armed wing of the OLF, from which it split tactically from OLF in April 2018, refusing the 2018 peace agreement that the OLF made with the federal Ethiopian government.[9][10] The OLA was accused of responsibility for several massacres during 2018–2020.[11][12][9] In 2021 during the Tigray War, a division of the EDF left Tigray Regiona and arrived in Oromia Region to fight against the OLA, according to Freedom Friday.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oromo_Liberation_Front

Last edited:

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ryan79260

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As a future Bronco owner and novice off-roader, excited to go check out these events at least once... As a Scouter, I’m troubled to see the use of a Scout Reservation in this manner. This one may or may not have been put up for sale in the past and I certainly don’t know the current state of Kimball Scout Reservation, it hurts to see the Scouts loosing land like this. But this is probably a different discussion for a different forum.

Sponsored

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a future Bronco owner and novice off-roader, excited to go check out these events at least once... As a Scouter, I’m troubled to see the use of a Scout Reservation in this manner. This one may or may not have been put up for sale in the past and I certainly don’t know the current state of Kimball Scout Reservation, it hurts to see the Scouts loosing land like this. But this is probably a different discussion for a different forum.
A very brief search suggests that Scouts haven't been active on the reservation since June 2019. No idea why.

That said, it would be nice to see these sites work to keep existing outdoor activities in the area. Obviously that comes with challenges, but the reality is that off-roading co-exists with these activities everywhere else. They are already integrating responsible trail use into the program, so they should be able to include how to operate in and around Scouts and hikers as well.

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like I’ll be applying for a part time job 😁

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish it would've been the Rubicon for this event (South Lake Tahoe is half in Nevada...).

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The more organized events to get Broncos off the pavement for a bit, the better!

I wish it would've been the Rubicon for this event (South Lake Tahoe is half in Nevada...).
I'm sure there will be mamy Rubicon events for Broncos. I'd like to see a friendly rivalry Rubicon poker run of sorts vs Jeepers, et al.
Sponsored