Sponsored

Why are there no cupholders!!? Also, Pics and observations.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why won’t Ford put cupholders in anything other than leather? My kids always come with their water bottles, and this is going to be a headache.

426D298E-7F8C-4B7F-9C8C-58035FF6AA50.jpeg
Thanks for your impressions and pics and congrats on getting to see the Broncos!

One thing I wanted to mention since cupholders are such a big topic here, I actually think the rear seat fold down cupholders in leather are very weak functionally and stacked instead of side by side is not ideal (especially if you have kids that fight about anything and everything on drives). I'm getting MGV but even if I was getting leather, I'd be looking for a console type organizer with cupholders for the back seat right away. Something like this functionally but nicer: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01MDOZ...abc_SHNGD4WW4A27ZYKSGCM5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Clip your cups onto the MOLLE grid on the back of the seats
or use the drop down rear seat divider that offers 2 more cup holders....

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Clip your cups onto the MOLLE grid on the back of the seats
That's exactly what, we will be doing for kids in the back seat. I mean it's not worth complaining about, but it is sort of funny that there is only 2 cup holders.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those aren't available in MGV...They also aren't available if you have 3 kids, one of which will be blocking the arm rest... Two cup holders in a 4-door MGV bronco. 2.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for this post and the great photos! Made my day in so many ways.

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On a serious note, all they had to do was put a pair of cup holders right where it says "no step".

That's where the air vents should go though, lol!

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're new here aren't you? Either you're new and unfamiliar with terms like MGV (Marine Grade Vinyl), or you are a troll that just likes to get people going. The picture he showed with the flip down cup holders is on the Outer Banks, which had leather seats. MGV and cloth 4 door Broncos don't have that flip down cup holder. He obviously can see the damn cup holders in the picture he took. Nice try.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those aren't available in MGV...They also aren't available if you have 3 kids, one of which will be blocking the arm rest... Two cup holders in a 4-door MGV bronco. 2.
you say there’s two available, we show you there’s more and then you quibble. I dunno what you expect. There’s options that provides more than 2, others have also mentioned you can clip things to the seats and there’s storage pockets in the doors for things like bottles and other items. I am certain there will be after market items too. If this is the one thing you consider a deal breaker in a capable off-road utilitarian vehicle, I gotta question your judgement.

My Honda Fit daily driver has no less than 12 cup holders... a teeny tiny car that fits no more than 5 people had TWELVE cup holders. You know what I call that? A lot of wasted space. Good on Ford for not doing the same.

• Haha
Reactions: Jdc

Qman68

Outer Banks
First Name
Q
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang V6 prem, 98 Jeep Cherokee LTD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's where the air vents should go though, lol!
Those door nets are held on with Bronco Bolts Bronco Torx), so we can assume the after market and maybe even 7/11 themselves will design, trademark and logo up a big gulp holder for the Bronco. Too bad the pocket dimension aren't the same front and back. Doors off...no open drinks allowed.

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here we go with the cup holders again! Ha. BL and BD have the molle system, so you can hang your hydro flasks. My kids don't need cup holders. They are too messy.

RangerRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think people complaining about cupholders aren't understanding ford didn't put them in the doors (like most Ford vehicles do) because they want you to take the doors off. Doors off would mean you can't use those cupholders anyways. I don't get why cars typically have far more cupholders than capacity. Does the average person bring 4 drinks each with them? Now none of this matters to me as I'm going 2 door and will have at most one other person in the vehicle with me and thankfully my dogs don't know how to drink out of a cup so they don't need to use cupholders.

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well looking at the pics above... I see more than two.

hey kids, can we help Dora find the other cup holders in the pics above? Be sure to count real loud...! Let’s do it together!
Saw 2 Badlands 4 doors in person last night. 2 cupholders in the MGV, and 4 in the leather.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw 2 Badlands 4 doors in person last night. 2 cupholders in the MGV, and 4 in the leather.
today I learned MGV has less cup holders. But it’s MGV, let the liquids be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks and congrats