First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With all the folks posting the good news, I feel like those of us not invited to the party need an outlet. Who else here feels like they are getting picked last (or not at all) for the dodgeball team at recess?? I, for one, am not going to take this abuse from Ford. I’m going to quietly sit behind my keyboard and type furiously on the forum, and whine to my husband and close friends that I’m offended Ford didn’t pick me for a priority Bronco! (Lawd, I need a life!! HA!) Am I the only one who hasn't received the call? I'm a 7-14 am reservation and #1 allocation. Something screwy going on here! 🤦‍♀️ Let your frustrations fly!!
Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your dealer may very well just not know yet. My email to the dealer on Monday alerted them to check the system to see how many "first round" build slots they got (7 this round out of 43 total slots). Allegedly emails will be getting sent out tomorrow by Ford for those lucky few that made the cut.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

With all the folks posting the good news, I feel like those of us not invited to the party need an outlet. Who else here feels like they are getting picked last (or not at all) for the dodgeball team at recess?? I, for one, am not going to take this abuse from Ford. I’m going to quietly sit behind my keyboard and type furiously on the forum, and whine to my husband and close friends that I’m offended Ford didn’t pick me for a priority Bronco! (Lawd, I need a life!! HA!) Am I the only one who hasn't received the call? I'm a 7-14 am reservation and #1 allocation. Something screwy going on here! 🤦‍♀️ Let your frustrations fly!!
Look for an email tomorrow from Ford.

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No one should be _expecting_ any call yet on timing of their Bronco production or delivery. Those that have received any info are receiving it earlier than intended.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Your dealer probably allocated themselves for the #1 allocation.

Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another two weeks.

OP
OP
OldGrayMare

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
*nervously looking around the room*

I'm not worried...do i look worried?...I swear I'm not worried. AAARRRGGG! I just want to make sure all the outcasts have a support group. 😂 I really am patiently waiting.