Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer 2019 sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received an update email today, adding a copy as an fyi..I am sure everyone will get this email.
Highlights:
-Free sound deadening headliner šŸ•ŗ
-110,000 Ford rewards points = few oil changes šŸ¤”
-Price protection

While You Wait​
Complimentary Sound Deadening Headliner​
Production Update​
Hello!​
April 13, 2021

This communication regards the reservation for a 2-door or 4-door Bronco with Ford Motor Company of Canada that has been converted to an order. This email address was provided to us at the time of reservation. If it is incorrect, please contact the Ford Customer Relationship Centre: [email protected]
When we thought about bringing Bronco back after 25 years, we couldnā€™t have imagined the enthusiasm this vehicle would generate, and we are truly grateful for the overwhelming response. In fact, we didnā€™t expect as many orders for high-end series, packages, and options.

Add on a global pandemic, and this vehicle launch quickly escalated to one of the biggest challenges weā€™ve faced in years. Those challenges have resulted in product changes for your Bronco order, which we want to share with you today. We know this news will be frustrating, and for that, we sincerely apologize.​
While retail deliveries remain on track to begin this summer, the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier readiness means more customers will get a 2022 model year Bronco than initially planned. We are trying to address that longer wait by:​
ā€¢​
The investment of millions of additional dollars to help increase production of key high-demand features so you can take delivery of your ideal Bronco sooner.​
ā€¢​
Offering price protection to all current Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 24, 2021). This will ensure you will not see an increase in your MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2022 model year Bronco.​
Additionally, we will be providing complimentary sound deadening headliners on all orders of 2021 model year Broncos equipped with a moulded-in-colour roof ($495 MSRP value).​
ā€¢​
If you ordered a cloth or leather interior, you will receive the headliner automatically.​
ā€¢​
If you ordered a Marine-Grade Vinyl interior, you have the option to add in the headliner at no cost, as you may want the functionality of a wash-out interior.​
ā€¢​
If your vehicle was ordered with the sound deadening headliner, your price will be reduced by $495 MSRP.​
We know you want your Bronco. And we want to get you and your Bronco out on the trails as soon as possible. In January, we committed to provide you with 20,000 FordPassā„¢ Rewards Points to thank you for your patience and interest in Bronco, in addition to the 40,000 points you can earn at the time of your delivery. Weā€™d like to now offer you an additional 50,000 points when you take delivery of your new Ford Bronco, for a total of 110,000* FordPass Rewards Points. While there is no cash value of points, this would have an approximate value of $550ā€”.

Our team at Michigan Assembly Plant, where the Bronco is born, remain on track to begin deliveries this summer. While weā€™re committed to keeping you up-to-date through the entire delivery process, your preferred Ford Dealer is your key point of contact for any questions you may have. Depending on your configuration, it may be several months before your Dealer can provide you confirmed build timing and an estimated delivery window.

We appreciate your patience and your business. And we thank you for giving us the opportunity to try and make this right.​
With these product updates, you now have until April 30, 2021, to work with your dealer to update/modify your order, if required. If you have any questions about how these product updates or customer satisfaction offers impact you, please contact your Ford Dealer, or view our FAQs here.

The Ford of Canada Bronco Team​
Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I received an update email today, adding a copy as an fyi..I am sure everyone will get this email.
Highlights:
-Free sound deadening headliner šŸ•ŗ
-110,000 Ford rewards points = few oil changes šŸ¤”
-Price protection

While You Wait​
Complimentary Sound Deadening Headliner​
Production Update​
Hello!​
April 13, 2021

This communication regards the reservation for a 2-door or 4-door Bronco with Ford Motor Company of Canada that has been converted to an order. This email address was provided to us at the time of reservation. If it is incorrect, please contact the Ford Customer Relationship Centre: [email protected]
When we thought about bringing Bronco back after 25 years, we couldnā€™t have imagined the enthusiasm this vehicle would generate, and we are truly grateful for the overwhelming response. In fact, we didnā€™t expect as many orders for high-end series, packages, and options.

Add on a global pandemic, and this vehicle launch quickly escalated to one of the biggest challenges weā€™ve faced in years. Those challenges have resulted in product changes for your Bronco order, which we want to share with you today. We know this news will be frustrating, and for that, we sincerely apologize.​
While retail deliveries remain on track to begin this summer, the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier readiness means more customers will get a 2022 model year Bronco than initially planned. We are trying to address that longer wait by:​
ā€¢​
The investment of millions of additional dollars to help increase production of key high-demand features so you can take delivery of your ideal Bronco sooner.​
ā€¢​
Offering price protection to all current Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 24, 2021). This will ensure you will not see an increase in your MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2022 model year Bronco.​
Additionally, we will be providing complimentary sound deadening headliners on all orders of 2021 model year Broncos equipped with a moulded-in-colour roof ($495 MSRP value).​
ā€¢​
If you ordered a cloth or leather interior, you will receive the headliner automatically.​
ā€¢​
If you ordered a Marine-Grade Vinyl interior, you have the option to add in the headliner at no cost, as you may want the functionality of a wash-out interior.​
ā€¢​
If your vehicle was ordered with the sound deadening headliner, your price will be reduced by $495 MSRP.​
We know you want your Bronco. And we want to get you and your Bronco out on the trails as soon as possible. In January, we committed to provide you with 20,000 FordPassā„¢ Rewards Points to thank you for your patience and interest in Bronco, in addition to the 40,000 points you can earn at the time of your delivery. Weā€™d like to now offer you an additional 50,000 points when you take delivery of your new Ford Bronco, for a total of 110,000* FordPass Rewards Points. While there is no cash value of points, this would have an approximate value of $550ā€”.

Our team at Michigan Assembly Plant, where the Bronco is born, remain on track to begin deliveries this summer. While weā€™re committed to keeping you up-to-date through the entire delivery process, your preferred Ford Dealer is your key point of contact for any questions you may have. Depending on your configuration, it may be several months before your Dealer can provide you confirmed build timing and an estimated delivery window.

We appreciate your patience and your business. And we thank you for giving us the opportunity to try and make this right.​
With these product updates, you now have until April 30, 2021, to work with your dealer to update/modify your order, if required. If you have any questions about how these product updates or customer satisfaction offers impact you, please contact your Ford Dealer, or view our FAQs here.

The Ford of Canada Bronco Team​
You werenā€™t the only one. I got one too; wasnā€™t sure what to make of it as the other two emails Iā€™ve received from FOC were both weeks late, and provided no new information. This seems to be a form email; I donā€™t think it speaks directly to when our orders will or will not be built....

ggilber3

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got a similar email today but it said because I ordered the black painted top I would need to decide to keep it and push the order to a 22MY or take the Moulded in Colour Grey Top to maintain my spot in production order. I already ordered the black 22 in. rims in my photo so I decided to keep the black top and push it. Sad because I was high up the order list and now will have to see a bunch of new Broncos driving around me come summer.

ggilber3

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got a similar email today but it said because I ordered the black painted top I would need to decide to keep it and push the order to a 22MY or take the Moulded in Colour Grey Top to maintain my spot in production order. I already ordered the black 22 in. rims in my photo so I decided to keep the black top and push it. Sad because I was high up the order list and now will have to see a bunch of new Broncos driving around me come summer.
They offered some bullshit incentive points if I take the MIC top instead of black:

Black Painted Modular Hard Top & Dual Top Roof Update​
In January 2021, we told you that the black-painted Modular Hard Top and Dual Top roofs were not going to be available for the start of production this summer. At that time, we believed we could still offer these features as a late-summer availability option for 2021 model year. However, due to the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier, the black-painted Modular Hard Top and Dual Top roofs will unfortunately not be available until 2022 model year.

Customers who currently have the black-painted Modular Hard Top and Dual Top roof selected will have the following options (your MSRP price will be adjusted accordingly):​
1​
Order the carbonized grey moulded-in-colour Hard Top roof​
2​
Order the black Soft Top roof (with exception of Wildtrakā„¢ and 2-door)​
3​
Wait for black-painted Modular Hard Top and Dual Top roof option for 2022 model year​
In recognition that you are not able to get the roof option you selected, we will provide 200,000* FordPassā„¢ Rewards Points if you choose to take delivery of a 2021 model year Bronco. While there is no cash value of points, this would have an approximate value of $1,000ā€” to be used towards eligible services. Since all roof options will be available for 2022 model year, only those who take delivery of their 2021 model year Bronco will be eligible for this offer. To be eligible for this offer, you must confirm the appropriate changes with your preferred Ford Dealer by April 30, 2021.​

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think everyone got the Email spam,just stoking the hype train
Ford Bronco Bronco update - Ford Canada. toot-toot-here-comes-the-hype-train

Sponsored

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here. But now wondering: I feel like thereā€™s going to be a lot of added options by 2022. Are we going to be able to modify our order as things are announced?
Also, I was going to order the 7spd with Sasquatch but decided not to wait. Now that I'm being pushed to 2022, I'm wondering if i should change back... But likely those will be pushed even further now... šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the exact same jerk-off email the US customers got WEEKS ago.
Right on FOC! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
I'll note however, my sales guy added headliner sound deadening to my mod top order. Looks like I'm goons get billed for it! And of course, he didn't tell me that.

OP
OP
Redwolffer

Redwolffer

Wildtrak
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer 2019 sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll note however, my sales guy added headliner sound deadening to my mod top order. Looks like I'm goons get billed for it! And of course, he didn't tell me that.
Same here, but I'm told by the salesperson that I will be credited for that.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same here. But now wondering: I feel like thereā€™s going to be a lot of added options by 2022. Are we going to be able to modify our order as things are announced?
Also, I was going to order the 7spd with Sasquatch but decided not to wait. Now that I'm being pushed to 2022, I'm wondering if i should change back... But likely those will be pushed even further now... šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
I had this question too, but it looks like we only have until April 30th. If you are really concerned then I suppose you could ask to 99 your order late in April and perhaps that will let you change later?

I really wish we had better communication from Ford on this so we could make informed decisions.

cape2267

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
the April 30 date is interesting. For our US friends it was April 9 so does this date differential suggest Canadian orders will not be scheduled right away and only start to be considered to be included in the schedule after April 30?

Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My salesman updated my order weeks ago to remove the sound deadening headliner charge (Iā€™d paid for the upgrade initially too). I would think your salesman would delete that now too.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

the April 30 date is interesting. For our US friends it was April 9 so does this date differential suggest Canadian orders will not be scheduled right away and only start to be considered to be included in the schedule after April 30?
...There was a Canadian posting just Two days ago that he was moved to priority #1 by his dealer, so I donā€™t think so.....

cape2267

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
...There was a Canadian posting just Two days ago that he was moved to priority #1 by his dealer, so I donā€™t think so.....
I saw that and the post from Granger regarding scheduling but this all does not make any sense to me - on the one hand Ford Canada is saying you have until April 30th to make changes to your build but based on what we are seeing in these posts they are currently scheduling builds between now and April 30th. to me that is a significant disconnect. so are Ford going to schedule a build that may not be the final build? or they may not schedule a build based on what is currently in system (MOD top option) but that could change before April 30? Example: day 1 reservation within the first hour - originally ordered Mod top and this would push to MY22. Ford Canada has said they have until April 30 to make changes. Between now and April 29th Ford build their schedule and produce VINs for early res holders and priority builds (without the deadly sins) and as at April 29 this day 1 res holder still shows mod top so it is not included in the schedule for MY 21 builds up to that point in time. The res holder goes in to change the order on April 30 to MIC top (as per Ford Canada email) thus making it a MY 21 build. Based on everything I have seen, the builds are by res date so if that is the case this person should be high on this list to get their Bronco built first but they are not in the first schedule that ford prepared because it was prepared before the Canadian cut off date for changes. I am not complaining about it as if people want an early build they should get their info in quickly but there does seem to be a disconnect somewhere

Reactions: Rpm

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

.... so are Ford going to schedule a build that may not be the final build? or they may not schedule a build based on what is currently in system (MOD top option) but that could change before April 30? Example: day 1 reservation within the first hour - originally ordered Mod top and this would push to MY22. Ford Canada has said they have until April 30 to make changes. Between now and April 29th Ford build their schedule and produce VINs for early res holders and priority builds (without the deadly sins) and as at April 29 this day 1 res holder still shows mod top so it is not included in the schedule for MY 21 builds up to that point in time. The res holder goes in to change the order on April 30 to MIC top (as per Ford Canada email) thus making it a MY 21 build. Based on everything I have seen, the builds are by res date so if that is the case this person should be high on this list to get their Bronco built first but they are not in the first schedule that ford prepared because it was prepared before the Canadian cut off date for changes. I am not complaining about it as if people want an early build they should get their info in quickly but there does seem to be a disconnect somewhere
I *think* (or maybe ā€œI would speculateā€ is a better way of saying it) that despite what the ā€œability to change your orderā€ sounds to mean, ie that you can change it to move it up in production, what they are REALLY doing is allowing you to change your order to move it back. That makes a lot more sense; they are now ā€œready to rollā€. Presumably production is maxed out for a MY21, so they would want more folks to push BACK to MY22 rather than have to juggle already preliminarily scheduled 21ā€™s. Frankly, I wouldnā€™t play with my order at this point UNLESS you want to get pushed to ā€˜22. Itā€™s a real gamble otherwise.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had this question too, but it looks like we only have until April 30th. If you are really concerned then I suppose you could ask to 99 your order late in April and perhaps that will let you change later?

I really wish we had better communication from Ford on this so we could make informed decisions.
I really donā€™t know what you need to know, I feel that FOC is doing fine,
?
Sponsored