adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy 150o silverado z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For what it is worth, I received THREE reservation confirmation emails last July after ordering on day 1. One email confirmed my First Edition reservation(I selected OBX), Then I recieved an email confirming my Base Bronco res? (in that email, Ford thought my name was Heather?) And I did finally see an email explaining the confusion of the initial reservation process and confirmed my OBX res.
After some time and research, I changed my order to Badlands and the dealer rep confirmed everything with me twice by email and submitted the order to Ford. My order conf. email updated the model to Badlands, and that is what I see when I view my reservation/orders tab on Ford's website.
I canā€™t even login to my Ford account. Hell I canā€™t even hit forgot my password. They say email isnā€™t correct and itā€™s the email addresses all my reservation and builds went tošŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Sponsored

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why would they be? There are enough parts to fill initial orders. I also thought you weren't going to get the Bronco after puffing your chest about priority codes last week, change of heart?
Never said I wasn't. Said I was considering it. I'm a day-one reservation, first three hours, and haven't received any information about a build.

OP
OP
Ksjrb03

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So speaking theoretically (because I am an optimistic guy), if one were to get that golden ticket email tomorrow that said your Bronco is schedule for a birthday, and here is your VIN.....

What would the delivery window look like? I imagine if you were in the middle of the four week window let's say May 15th, would that likely end up to the dealer around June 15? July 1? I imagine its 4-6 weeks from production date to dealer delivery? It took me about 6 weeks to get my explorer sport i ordered a few years ago, but that wasn't really the same situation LOL
First, it wont be May. Our builds will start around June 7th. Shipping times vary by your location of course. They are shipped regionally by rail to holding yards, then shipped by car carriers to your dealer/city when they have enough to fill a carrier. My dad had a custom order F150 he just got, it took 3.5 weeks to get to dealer in central Tx after it was built.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My account was updated a while ago. I reserved an Outerbanks but ordered a Wildtrak. My profile reflects an in store order for a Wildtrak
I reserved an OBX, ordered a WT and changed it to a BL. My Ford page shows a picture of an OBX, says itā€™s a WT and there is no mention of my final build of the BL.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First, it wont be May. Our builds will start around June 7th. Shipping times vary by your location of course. They are shipped regionally by rail to holding yards, then shipped by car carriers to your dealer/city when they have enough to fill a carrier. My dad had a custom order F150 he just got, it took 3.5 weeks to get to dealer in central Tx after it was built.

Ha! All our vehicles have to take a nice boat ride on the ocean before they show up. As you can expect shipping times take a bit. I'll be waiting much longer after mines produced before I actually see it.

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Via Bronco Nation

This is a "Scheduled For Production" email example that will start going out on April 15th. Also interesting is the email with have a link to register for Off Rodeo. So seems the first to get scheduled will also be first to get into off rodeo.

2021 Bronco Production Email April 15 - 1.jpg
2021 Bronco Production Email April 15 - 2.jpg

Itā€™s email šŸ“§ eve everyone!
Put out some 10w30 and brake pads for Santa Bronco!!

KingWillard

Black Diamond
First Name
Willard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Day 2 reservation here and hoping for an email.
2dr BD
2.3 manual
Cactus gray
Roof rack and Bimini top

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Minute <30 reservation hoping for an email...

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve emailed my dealer twice in the last month and received no reply. Called once and left a message last week and got no return call.

I also think it does appear the fancier builds are fast-tracked over Base, which is disappointing. I didnā€™t even have a passing thought about number of cup holders or flip-flop on features. I reserved a Base. No options. I ordered exactly that. Why arenā€™t the simplest Broncos built first?
I don't believe for a minute that Ford will delay Base builds. It may feel like it because something like half of all orders were Badlands model alone.
I think Base was as rare as the FE's actually. LOL

Build stats as of 2000 orders:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...after-2k-submissions.13568/page-6#post-494554

TRIM
41.0% - Badlands
13.7% - Wildtrak
13.3% - Black Diamond
12.7% - Outer Banks
6.9% - Base
6.4% - Big Bend
6.1% - First Edition

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For any beer connoisseurs that have not tried any Sour beers, I highly recommend it. And anyone that likes Sours, my recommendations, though there are many great ones, is Monks Brewery and Rodenbach Alexander. Any Sour drinkers have any recommendations for me please do so.
450 north brewing. Best sours I've ever had.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ā€˜75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What time are we thinking for tomorrowā€™s batch email delivery?