Sponsored

Who is with me on the Basesquatch order train?

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think, if it makes you happy, it’s the perfect build for you. Congrats on finally making up your mind (for today) 🙂
Sponsored

got_G.O.A.T.?

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well great...now I'm thinking I should go back to my original plan of a BaseSquatch. I guess I'll have to wait and see if I get the 'golden ticket' email from Ford later today. I have a question though, is the MT not available on the Base? When I go to the B&P it only shows the AT and it's already included. Searched the forums with no luck. :unsure:

got_G.O.A.T.?

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well great...now I'm thinking I should go back to my original plan of a BaseSquatch. I guess I'll have to wait and see if I get the 'golden ticket' email from Ford later today. I have a question though, is the MT not available on the Base? When I go to the B&P it only shows the AT and it's already included. Searched the forums with no luck. :unsure:
Just realized I should have specified is the MT not available on a non-SAS Base? It’s not offering a choice of transmission on the B&P.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I also had BD build and changed to BaseSquatch 2 door with 2.7, white. So my order is BaseSquatch and that's it- no other options. It will have more than everything I need. And with carpet, cloth seats, power windows, cruise control AND a modern tech screen- how can I possibly need anything more? Geez, my 70 Bronco had power brakes so this is quite an upgrade, LOL. Do I need 35" tires- not really. I just have had "large" tires on most of my 4 X 4's- going way back to that 70 Bronco with 32" Tru-Tracs and mild lift. Hard to change from that.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
I placed revised order for Base SAS 2.7L auto softtop AMB , with only aux switches and floor mats only (I was previously BL he. non SAS 2.7L auto hardtop shadow blackout High pkg). So change Saved me 13k at least.

Base SAS seems like best value while not having to commit to some of those awful and limited choices on higher models. I figure I will put dark brown Katskin leather seats and nice after market rock rail steps and steel bumper. Maybe performance pack tune for 2.7L. (When available. )
so adding back katskin leather (2k) , (700) rock rails, and bumber (800). Then more like 9.5i savings. But no high package w 12 inch screen. Of well. what do u guys think??

8E12752B-AB3B-4318-ABF0-AA942914F375.png
It's what I did, except I also added the hardtop.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CyberBronco

CyberBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I also had BD build and changed to BaseSquatch 2 door with 2.7, white. So my order is BaseSquatch and that's it- no other options. It will have more than everything I need. And with carpet, cloth seats, power windows, cruise control AND a modern tech screen- how can I possibly need anything more? Geez, my 70 Bronco had power brakes so this is quite an upgrade, LOL. Do I need 35" tires- not really. I just have had "large" tires on most of my 4 X 4's- going way back to that 70 Bronco with 32" Tru-Tracs and mild lift. Hard to change from that.
I picked white too. Had area 51 but once I saw the non cgi picks, white looking awesome

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You get a blacked out grill, of course it's the best trim. It's extra on most vehicles.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Best grill, best headlights, best fender badge, best interior colors, bigfoot parts, and it's still under $40k. #Winning

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
4DR BASE 2.7L SASQUATCH - MIC top, Aux Switches - VELOCITY BLUE

i was Badlands 2.7L w/optional rims for 7 months. Switched to Base at the end when I realized what a better deal it was.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
What he said
I picked white too. Had area 51 but once I saw the non cgi picks, white looking awesome
The white and black contrast each other nicely. I like white also to reflect the extreme and very hot sun in SW Florida. It makes your vehicle much cooler than dark colors. The top is black though and hopefully it won't roast me out. Getting the free headliner was a great bonus- hopefully it helps insulate it. I don't like AC unless it's 95 out. Much prefer open windows and air- must be since I am from the Northeast, LOL

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4DR BaseSquatch with 2.3, Auto, Soft Top, Aux and Floor Liners in Velocity Blue. Just wished that A51 or Cactus Grey was available as I like the muted non-metallic colors better.

Itsmeclooney

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4DR BASE 2.7L SASQUATCH - MIC top, Aux Switches - VELOCITY BLUE

i was Badlands 2.7L w/optional rims for 7 months. Switched to Base at the end when I realized what a better deal it was.
I'm currently a BD 2.7, MIC, area 51, sasquatch but am considering your exact build also. The main reason I went with the BD is to get the A51 color, but if it's going to be 30% take rate at that color, I might just go with something different too.