Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was originally area 51, but when the pics started popping up of the white bronco I switched. I am not even a white car person, but it looks damn good
same, and white was definitely a consideration for me. Me and my kids kept calling it the 'stormtrooper'. so that had a lot of appeal to it.

but in the end, I went with Cactus. I'm a fan of the flat colors you see these days, especially on Jeep's, Kia's, etc...

I was just asking because once you drop down to base, those were all the colors that were definite no's to me (except white). Just my opinion, everyone has different tastes. But was curious where you went, since I thought I remember seeing you say before you went with A51.

Definitely looked at what you're doing, but to me the MGV & mid package were must haves over sasquatch. So BD I am. (and again, the color choices were meh)

Sponsored

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Go HERE for my answer 😁

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. As of yesterday when I was finalizing everything they are still waiting to hear of anything is happening
Too bad nobody at brewster seems as anxious as us to get their bronco, otherwise they'd be spending all day on WBDO instead of waiting for an email from ford....

I have no idea if that's the case, but a lot of these threads around here have good info from a few dealers, and others nothing. My only guess is the ones with info are searching it out, the ones without are busy doing their day jobs...

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like all dealers got priority orders...

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1618441219331

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
April 7th, So by the time we found out, none of us can ask(pay) for it LOL. Also I will say Chris has been great with keeping me up to date with everything.