Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope it's a bit larger than a 4runner but guessing it might be smaller ???
I hope so as well. My sister just bought a 2020 4Runner and I was thinking it was going to be larger than my 2003. With 2 kids under 3 in the back, I need some extra space. I know they will love the top off ride in the 4 door bronco but need some room for a stroller and all the other necessities in the back. Love my 4Runner but can't imagine spending 50k on a 10-year-old design like a new T4R. My back up plan is an Explorer ST but I really want that 7 speed manual and topless experience.
Sponsored

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL, okay I got up off the floor.

You obviously don't know what a Pontiac GTO is from the 1960's and 1970's and let's not forget the Trans Am.

4624abd3f7ef800ac9404746642e645f.jpg
Please, just please, let me forget the trans am.

; )

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope it's a bit larger than a 4runner but guessing it might be smaller ???
I hope its at least as big as a 4runner in terms of interior space. If it's JL Wrangler size Ill be very disappointed.

Sponsored

King Dusty

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, First Edition...
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can't believe no teaser thus far today to stir our excitement pot a little more. Or, to put a extra slice of pineapple on our pizza. I mean come on, you've got our undivided attention, don't waste the opportunity!

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see your Chevy Avalanche with a camper, and I raise you one Pontiac Aztek... read 'em and weep.

PONTIAC-Aztek-1112_11.jpg
Noooo! They're all gonna laugh at you!

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can't believe no teaser thus far today to stir our excitement pot a little more. Or, to put a extra slice of pineapple on our pizza. I mean come on, you've got our undivided attention, don't waste the opportunity!
Rumor has it that there is to be, not one, but 3 teasers today!!!
...at 8pm Eastern on 3 networks.
Anticipation!!!!

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope so as well. My sister just bought a 2020 4Runner and I was thinking it was going to be larger than my 2003. With 2 kids under 3 in the back, I need some extra space. I know they will love the top off ride in the 4 door bronco but need some room for a stroller and all the other necessities in the back. Love my 4Runner but can't imagine spending 50k on a 10-year-old design like a new T4R. My back up plan is an Explorer ST but I really want that 7 speed manual and topless experience.
oh we have two sisters now! you could probably get "that topless experience" from @texheim's sister
Please, just please, let me forget the trans am.

; )
trans am
trans am
trans am
trans am
trans am
trans am
trans am
trans am

Sponsored

aaffddssaa

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude, all I see is a Jeep, just look at the gas cap.

Say what you will, the regular Aztek sucked, but the Rally version was the pinnacle of Pontiac engineering. No finer Pontiac was ever produced.
Yeah, I've heard they have a small cult following. I was in high school when the regular Aztek first came out, and I remember thinking they were the ugliest cars I'd ever seen... but now when I look at them, they don't seem quite as hideous as I remember them being. Maybe it was just ahead of its time.

edit: for the record, I still think they're hideous... just not as hideous as I used to think they were.

Last edited:

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I've heard they have a small cult following. I was in high school when the regular Aztek first came out, and I remember thinking they were the ugliest cars I'd ever seen... but now when I look at them, they don't seem quite as hideous as I remember them being. Maybe it was just ahead of its time.
Speaking of ahead of its time and SUVs, reading that made me think of the Isuzu Vehicross. I have no idea what that was like as far as an SUV goes but I remember thinking they looked very futuristic when I first saw one in the late 90s.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Speaking of ahead of its time and SUVs, reading that made me think of the Isuzu Vehicross. I have no idea what that was like as far as an SUV goes but I remember thinking they looked very futuristic when I first saw one in the late 90s.
they also look pretty darn cool

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was VERY close to buying one a few years ago. Would have, but it popped up for sale like a month after I bought my samurai and dumped a big chunk of money into it. C'mon, how badass is this ???
Ford Bronco Sunday Teaser Posted 6l4szhu9y6g01

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I work with a guy that has a Vehicross. It's badass.
Sponsored