First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the one hand, you're happy for people who got the email. On the other, you're not very happy. I didn't get one either. :cautious:

We can cheer you up a bit with 15% off any purchase, hoodies, tees, shirts for your lady or 'lil Squatch. Applies to all of us sore losers and those who got the golden ticket.

Use code NotMe15

Ford Bronco Didn't Get Your "Scheduled" Email? Special Savings on Bronco Gear for You Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 6.39.05 PM

Ford Bronco Didn't Get Your "Scheduled" Email? Special Savings on Bronco Gear for You Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 4.19.34 PM

Ford Bronco Didn't Get Your "Scheduled" Email? Special Savings on Bronco Gear for You Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 7.43.53 PM

Ford Bronco Didn't Get Your "Scheduled" Email? Special Savings on Bronco Gear for You Badlands Hoodie 2
Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

On the one hand, you're happy for people who got the email. On the other, you're not very happy. I didn't get one either. :cautious:

We can cheer you up a bit with 15% off any purchase, hoodies, tees, shirts for your lady or 'lil Squatch. Applies to all of us sore losers and those who got the golden ticket.

Use code NotMe15

Ford Bronco Didn't Get Your "Scheduled" Email? Special Savings on Bronco Gear for You Badlands Hoodie 2

Fun little way to dig on folks. :ROFLMAO: Well played Stace! (y)

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How's the fitment on these? I'm in between sizes...most of the quality shirts I wear medium, but some brands are too small.

OP
OP
Wide Open Roads

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored
OP
OP
Wide Open Roads

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How's the fitment on these? I'm in between sizes...most of the quality shirts I wear medium, but some brands are too small.
The tees run a little smaller some guys say, they're fitted.

OP
OP
Wide Open Roads

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Use code NotMe15

Ford Bronco Didn't Get Your "Scheduled" Email? Special Savings on Bronco Gear for You Hoodie Sizing Chart

Ford Bronco Didn't Get Your "Scheduled" Email? Special Savings on Bronco Gear for You Hoodie Sizing Chart

Oh man... I've already bought 2 for me and a buddy. Got them last week. They are legit though!!!

OP
OP
Wide Open Roads

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh man... I've already bought 2 for me and a buddy. Got them last week. They are legit though!!!
@Razorback my good sir, we appreciate your order. Thank you for the kind word too!

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn... I knew I shoulda waited to order... missed the discount by 2 days... feeling as left out here as I am with Ford.

☹🥺😢

OP
OP
Wide Open Roads

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn... I knew I shoulda waited to order... missed the discount by 2 days... feeling as left out here as I am with Ford.

☹🥺😢
we appreciate your order — thank you!

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I'm missing it but not seeing this option. Are you adding these soon?

EDIT - never mind, I found it under First Edition (didn't see that in the fine print). I like that style though... any chance you will do this style with the other trims?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.