John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s good to see the rock rail have frame attachment points.
What does this mean? I’m obviously new to this, but here to learn.

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a Sasquatch Black Diamond build. I was sure that I was going to remove the BD badge the second I got home, but with the Sasquatch on there I may decide to leave it.

wbrainbow

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What does this mean? I’m obviously new to this, but here to learn.
Some rock rails attach to the pinch weld on the body. If they contact an obstacle they can damage the body. Rock rails that are meant for severe duty usually mount to the frame and offer a point that will protect the body and supply a pivot point for negotiation ing obstacles.

blacksquatched

Black Diamond
First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the pictures! Same build w/V6. My first mod shown:

Ford Bronco Area 51 Black Diamond Sasquatch 4-Door at MAP showcase display C038A8E3-C78B-467F-86E6-378F7C1A0333_4_5005_c
Nice! This is my build in 2 dr and also doing the blackout out ring very quickly looks awesome! how do you plan on doing it?

Sponsored

mackdriver431

Black Diamond
First Name
ANTHONY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TOYOTA FJ CRUISER 2007
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think it goes great with MIC top. I don’t like it so much with the Bronco sport or the soft top, but confident I won’t regret choosing it over CG or VB (my contenders) for this same build.
i was also debating those colors with the exact build and finally went with a51

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got to see and sit in a Bad lands four door in Iconic silver with lux package non Sas, and Black Diamond AMB four door Sas. Both had MGV. The MGV interior is stellar. Seats were extremely comfortable. ( I am 61 , seats are geezer approved). It is a lot better then any leather in my current Fords. Also sat in a four door Black Diamond in Anti matter blue, mid package. Listened to the sound system in both. B&O seemed a tad better, but that could have been due to tone adjustments. Not enough difference to make me go lux. Both vehicles portrayed quality build in my opinion. The BL had the optional non Sas tire/ wheel. Bottom door opening is 24 inches from the ground. Same as my 2011 F 150 crew 4x4. The BD, with Sas, 26 inches off the deck to door opening bottom. Both were soft tops. Everything seems proportioned well inside the cabin. The manual adjustable front seats operated well. BL had 2.3, BD had 2.7. Neither resembled what an engine should look like to me. Lol. I am a holdout, who changes his own oil, brakes, belts, hoses , sensors etc. I have to admit, I was extremely intimidated by both motors. Yikes! I went in with an open mind, and would have had no issue cancelling my reservation if I felt the vehicle wasn’t worth the price. I am happy to report, I will be patiently awaiting my MY 22. BTW, my salesman was their and he told me to not be surprised if he contacts me when ordered vehicles arrive and the folks who placed the orders bail. Of course, I doubt there will be many Cyber Orange two doors that are turned down at delivery. Overall, the new Bronco is a pretty damn nice ride.

tametz

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom & Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 CTS-V, 2017 Malibu Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice! This is my build in 2 dr and also doing the blackout out ring very quickly looks awesome! how do you plan on doing it?
Probably spending part of my $1000 credit in accessories on them, or aftermarket! Will save the originals... could get them powder coated from what folks say but I like preserving what the car originally came with, for some odd reason!? I'm not into customizing stuff but with the new Bronco I might have to get used to it!

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for pics OP. I’m in A51 camp. I know many have said it and I do agree the BD grill is hands down the best grill. Now, if we could get it in gloss black for the WT...oh mur geeerd!

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks really good! Liking the hardtop color and I think the beauty rings in the warm alloy color look really good with Area 51!

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think it goes great with MIC top. I don’t like it so much with the Bronco sport or the soft top, but confident I won’t regret choosing it over CG or VB (my contenders) for this same build.
Does it look that different compared to the sport? I finally saw an A51 sport the other day, and wasn't really a fan.
Sponsored