First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond 2.3 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry Salty Boys (tm) - here's the proof. And allow me to amend my previous statement - I hadn't seen this email when I made the post. The rep yesterday must have had incorrect information or something, but it looks like the dealer was given 1 priority order, which makes me feel a lot better.

Email pic 1.jpg

Email pic 2.PNG

Email pic 3.PNG

Email pic 4.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
T-Bronc

T-Bronc

Black Diamond
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't think you come off the way you think you come off from posting this.
I don't really care how I come off to you, I'm sharing an experience about the Bronco buying experience on a thread for Broncos.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why is everyone so quick to attack people here these days? This place is turning toxic. Y'all need to relax and try to stay positive. Everyone will get their Bronco and I have faith that once all the "priority" orders are pushed through, things will be scheduled more in-line with timestamp order.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry Salty Boys (tm) - here's the proof. And allow me to amend my previous statement - I hadn't seen this email when I made the post. The rep yesterday must have had incorrect information or something, but it looks like the dealer was given 1 priority order, which makes me feel a lot better.
Your dealer has 1 priority order - and you're getting invoice. This isn't news. I'm aware this thread was your first post but many dealerships that are active here are offering under invoice.

And the discounted labor rate on accessories is BS, because the DIO accessories include the labor rate.

Your dealer is just uninformed, and that definitely isn't news.

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Didn't Get Email - Turned Into Small Win Email pic 4

So you are getting it for invoice, not MSRP. That doesn't suck.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got clarification - they had four for their "family" of dealerships but only one for the one I ordered from. Thank you for the clarification.
Thank you very much for the clarification.

Sorry for the team coming in so hot. Your low post count coupled by a touchy subject and info that seemed objectively wrong (but in a way that appeared to increase the outrage) set off everyone’s troll alarm.

Please accept my sincerest apologies.

I’m sorry.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why is everyone so quick to attack people here these days? This place is turning toxic. Y'all need to relax and try to stay positive. Everyone will get their Bronco and I have faith that once all the "priority" orders are pushed through, things will be scheduled more in-line with timestamp order.
Full agreement, it is truly exhausting trying to stay on this forum anymore.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your dealer has 1 priority order - and you're getting invoice. This isn't news. I'm aware this thread was your first post but many dealerships that are active here are offering under invoice.

And the discounted labor rate on accessories is BS, because the DIO accessories include the labor rate.

Your dealer is just uninformed, and that definitely isn't news.
Is that productive?

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Like many of you, was a first hour order when the Bronco went live. Was the first time stamp at my dealership as well - but didn't get an email yesterday (Black Diamond - 2 dr - 2.3 - Auto - Mid). I thought it was a little suspect that I didn't receive an email since I don't have many of the cardinal sins - and that the dealer had said in a previous conversation that there were only 2 FE's out of their 45 reservations.

So I called - was nice at first but could tell that the dealership was being a little fishy. After some pushing and some threats of changing my dealership, I found out they had given four (!!!) customers priority status. They then began profusely apologizing, saying that Ford corporate said it was just a way to push orders that would have fallen into '22 into '21, not knowing that they would be scheduled ahead of literally everyone else that was in the line - and I do completely believe them that this is what was communicated by Ford.

Anyway, now I'm getting my Bronco for MSRP and am able to get accessories for the Bronco at dealer rate. Definitely worth calling and putting pressure on your dealer to answer for why you're not getting your emails in my opinion.
I read in Bronco Nation that dealers with 50 or less allocations were provided one priority order. Dealers with more than 50 received two priority numbers...four does not sound correct (if what I read there was true).

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't really care how I come off to you, I'm sharing an experience about the Bronco buying experience on a thread for Broncos.
Just ignore him, he has been rude all day.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are several dealers offering invoice pricing or lower however IMO a vast majority are paying MSRP. The offer to pay invoice pricing instead of MSRP is certainly a win.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What ever you do at this point, dont cancel your order, or you will be SOL until about 2023 ;-) You cannot, at this point move your reservation (now order) to another dealership. Glad the dealership is doing the right thing and selling it to you at Invoice, but they really had you over a barrel and could of charged you whatever they wanted.

OP
OP
T-Bronc

T-Bronc

Black Diamond
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you very much for the clarification.

Sorry for the team coming in so hot. Your low post count coupled by a touchy subject and info that seemed objectively wrong (but in a way that appeared to increase the outrage) set off everyone’s troll alarm.

Please accept my sincerest apologies.

I’m sorry.
You're all good my friend. I love enthusiast communities because we are all passionate about something we love. I admittedly haven't posted here much because...well...didn't have much to add besides adding my tracking number. This wasn't the reaction I was hoping for trying to share my experience for the others frustrated with not getting their email, and was hoping it would also explain why some of the dealerships are (rightfully) confused.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs