First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reserved and ordered a 2 door Outer Banks, AntiMatter Blue, 2.7, Mid, towing as a surprise for my wife. She is a breast cancer survivor and has no idea this is coming, she thinks she is getting a used Honda CRV sometime this summer. Battled a tough fight and never complained. Lets me buy as many fishing rods and guns as I think I need (OK want!), never gives me grief. She has never had a new car, only driven mini vans and sedans to schlep our kids around for the last 24 years. I want her to drive something that makes her feel cool and young again. She said a couple times she wanted something fun to drive but knew the Jeeps and Broncos were too expensive, not practical. Just received our VIN and our build week is 6/7, can't wait to give her the truck. My dealer was kind enough to give her his only priority build slot. Here's the wheels I bought for the rig, they will be wrapped in 33 x 12.5 AT's and a picture of my F150 she stole for the winter. I want it back!
Ford Bronco Surprise Bronco For Wife! MoBro.JPG
Ford Bronco Surprise Bronco For Wife! black-rhino-barstow-dearborn-blue_1
Ford Bronco Surprise Bronco For Wife! F150
Sponsored

Last edited:

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Reserved and ordered a 2 door Outer Banks, AntiMatter Blue, 2.7, Mid, towing as a surprise for my wife. Already posted on Bronco Nation. She is a breast cancer survivor and has no idea this is coming, she thinks she is getting a used Honda CRV sometime this summer. Battled a tough fight and never complained. Lets me buy as many fishing rods and guns as I think I need (OK want!), never gives me grief. She has never had a new car, only driven mini vans and sedans to schlep our kids around for the last 24 years. Said a couple times she wanted something fun to drive but knew the Jeeps and Broncos were too expensive, not practical. Just received our VIN and our build week is 6/7, can't wait to give her the truck. My dealer was kind enough to give her his only priority build slot. Here's the wheels I bought for the rig, they will be wrapped in 33 x 12.5 AT's and a picture of my F150 she stole for the winter. I want it back!
First and foremost it's great to hear your wife is a survivor. That's probably some of the best news you've ever had. And it sounds like she'll be quite happy with your purchase.

And props to your dealer for giving you the priority order to get it sooner. Nice to see a dealer stepping up.

Sponsored
OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First and foremost it's great to hear your wife is a survivor. That's probably some of the best news you've ever had. And it sounds like she'll be quite happy with your purchase.

And props to your dealer for giving you the priority order to get it sooner. Nice to see a dealer stepping up.
I would not have made it through this journey without my community, family and friends and The Big Man upstairs. We live in a small ski mountain town, mostly dirt roads. When my wife was sick and recovering our friends organized a fundraiser dinner for her and my family. They had to stop selling tickets when they reached 450 because the venue was full. They sat with her post-op so I could work, cleaned my house, fed my kids and got them to school. Someone paid my mortgage that month and someone paid my propane bill. The dealers help is just the icing on the cake. Extremely grateful.

Last edited:

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
Really great to hear the good news about your wife! The people that work at your Ford dealership should be very proud. Please make sure you post some pics of your wife when see first see her new Bronco. Great story thank you for posting.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reserved and ordered a 2 door Outer Banks, AntiMatter Blue, 2.7, Mid, towing as a surprise for my wife. She is a breast cancer survivor and has no idea this is coming, she thinks she is getting a used Honda CRV sometime this summer. Battled a tough fight and never complained. Lets me buy as many fishing rods and guns as I think I need (OK want!), never gives me grief. She has never had a new car, only driven mini vans and sedans to schlep our kids around for the last 24 years. I want her to drive something that makes her feel cool and young again. She said a couple times she wanted something fun to drive but knew the Jeeps and Broncos were too expensive, not practical. Just received our VIN and our build week is 6/7, can't wait to give her the truck. My dealer was kind enough to give her his only priority build slot. Here's the wheels I bought for the rig, they will be wrapped in 33 x 12.5 AT's and a picture of my F150 she stole for the winter. I want it back!
@802Bronco You brought tears to my eyes!!! Wow!!! What an amazing fight for all of you and how amazing are you to surprise her like this!!!! YOU MUST FOLLOW UP with us once it’s delivered and she gets it!!!! YOU ARE BLESSED!!! 🥰. She’s going to be SHOCKED!!! Great. Job!!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@802Bronco You brought tears to my eyes!!! Wow!!! What an amazing fight for all of you and how amazing are you to surprise her like this!!!! YOU MUST FOLLOW UP with us once it’s delivered and she gets it!!!! YOU ARE BLESSED!!! 🥰. She’s going to be SHOCKED!!! Great. Job!!!!
We hope to make a video of the event, I'll be sure to post. She fishes and skis with me, is the director of our ski school. I remember we were newly engaged and had been invited to go 4 wheeling with friends, they had an extra machine. She was riding the back, sitting behind me and a half hour in I stopped and told her to hop up front and drive. After a little bit she stopped and turned to me, said "this is FUN, can we get one of these??" I knew I made a good choice!! Glad she said yes.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is way to awesome. You gotta keep us updated or even a picture or video when you surprise her!! She’s going to freak out!

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You da man! I approve!
Sponsored