Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those who haven't seen, Ford is planning on running their scheduling cadence as follows:

1st Week of Scheduling - First Edition Scheduling
2nd Week of Scheduling - Non First Edition Scheduling
Remaining Weeks - Clean up of Non FE Scheduling (schedules those that didn't get a schedule date in week 2)

This cadence will repeat on a monthly basis. Last week (April 11th-17th) was the run of First Editions. We had allocation for 1 (we have over 50 reservations for FE) and it was our first timestamp that was scheduled. This week we have 25 Non-FEs that are Previewing for scheduling. They started to preview this morning, but this should give you a good sample size of what is/will schedule and where the restrictions are for the first month. This can/will change on a monthly basis. This is just what is scheduling for the first run. It should give you a good idea on bottlenecks.

Out of our 25 Previews:

Trim
10 Badlands
6 Black Diamond
4 Outer Banks
3 Big Bend
2 Base

Engine
2.3 - 5
2.7 -20

Transmission
7 Speed - 2
10 Speed - 23

Doors
2 Door - 8
4 Door - 17

Equipment Group
334A - 1
333A - 3
332A - 4
331A - 1
322A - 5
321A - 1
314A - 2
313A - 1
312A - 1
222A - 3
101A - 2

Sasquatch - 1

Lux Package - 3
Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait... I thought last week was priority orders only?

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Similar to my mix of 15 that is previewing. I do see they pulled a Base model that was #242 on my list. That person is going to be genuinely surprised and happy when they get their email, especially since I told them they had almost no shot of getting a 2021. :)

AtomJester

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco ii
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For those who haven't seen, Ford is planning on running their scheduling cadence as follows:

1st Week of Scheduling - First Edition Scheduling
2nd Week of Scheduling - Non First Edition Scheduling
Remaining Weeks - Clean up of Non FE Scheduling (schedules those that didn't get a schedule date in week 2)

This cadence will repeat on a monthly basis. Last week (April 11th-17th) was the run of First Editions. We had allocation for 1 (we have over 50 reservations for FE) and it was our first timestamp that was scheduled. This week we have 25 Non-FEs that are Previewing for scheduling. They started to preview this morning, but this should give you a good sample size of what is/will schedule and where the restrictions are for the first month. This can/will change on a monthly basis. This is just what is scheduling for the first run. It should give you a good idea on bottlenecks.

Out of our 25 Previews:

Trim
10 Badlands
6 Black Diamond
4 Outer Banks
3 Big Bend
2 Base

Engine
2.3 - 5
2.7 -20

Transmission
7 Speed - 2
10 Speed - 23

Doors
2 Door - 8
4 Door - 17

Equipment Group
334A - 1
333A - 3
332A - 4
331A - 1
322A - 5
321A - 1
314A - 2
313A - 1
312A - 1
222A - 3
101A - 2

Sasquatch - 1

Lux Package - 3
THANK YOU. Love the info.. What reservation dates are you seeing preview? Just 7/13? Any 7/14? 7/15? Or no access to that info?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good info.

I just have a clarification question I'm not sure if you could answer.

The way that the scheduling is ranked/staggered. Say, in the first week, if Ford could schedule/produce an entire month's worth of FE, does that mean they would all get scheduled, and there wouldn't be any room left to schedule anything else...

...or is there some sort of cap to the FE's scheduled (even if they had the parts) to clear the way for non-FE (with earlier timestamps) to be built?

(My guess is that they would try to schedule an earlier non-FE rather than a later FE... but I can see how they might want to prioritize the FEs, especially considering they are all going to be relatively early timestamps anyway.)

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Similar to my mix of 15 that is previewing. I do see they pulled a Base model that was #242 on my list. That person is going to be genuinely surprised and happy when they get their email, especially since I told them they had almost no shot of getting a 2021. :)
Lol, they'll be happy but everyone else will be salty AF.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish my dealer understood the schedule preview. Those guys are giving me zero info.

I HATES THEM!

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't like this one bit as an FE buyer. I have to wait another 3 weeks to maybe get scheduled!? 🤬
imagine thinking ordering a first edition meant your vehicle would be built FIRST. They’re dedicating an entire week to building a trim of 7000 units. What more do you want?

Sponsored

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

imagine thinking ordering a first edition meant your vehicle would be built FIRST. They’re dedicating an entire week to building a trim of 7000 units. What more do you want?
Somewhere in the middle. But I get it, they need to get all types out on the road, and best utilize commodities etc etc. Maybe in Month 2 we will see a lot more FE builds, I am assuming Month 1 Week 1 was a mix of priority and FE, and that in Month 2 Week 1 it will be mostly FE.

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good info.

I just have a clarification question I'm not sure if you could answer.

The way that the scheduling is ranked/staggered. Say, in the first week, if Ford could schedule/produce an entire month's worth of FE, does that mean they would all get scheduled, and there wouldn't be any room left to schedule anything else...

...or is there some sort of cap to the FE's scheduled (even if they had the parts) to clear the way for non-FE (with earlier timestamps) to be built?

(My guess is that they would try to schedule an earlier non-FE rather than a later FE... but I can see how they might want to prioritize the FEs, especially considering they are all going to be relatively early timestamps anyway.)
I have a customer with two reservations, his #12 slot being a Badlands and his #17 slot being a FE. They pulled his Badlands this week and have not pulled the FE yet.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a customer with two reservations, his #12 slot being a Badlands and his #17 slot being a FE. They pulled his Badlands this week and have not pulled the FE yet.
Sure, but that could either be because they aren't absolutely prioritizing FE, or could be because they ran out of FE parts for the month and have to wait for them to be replenished.
Sponsored

Last edited: