Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The insights are the numbers. 80% of the previews were 2.7. So, one could take the implication that the 2.7 isn’t a major constraint currently.

4% is the previews were SAS. This appears to be quite constrained vs the take rate.

Etc. etc.
I'd agree but the data/numbers are too small to make an educated guess.

Note that regarding total orders 60% are 2.7, 18% MT, and 50% SAS as of 3/25.
Of the total numbers above what is Fords capacity to meet demands (part availability and production)?

When you isolate that you get an idea of what they are capable of regarding delivery timeline hence why the deadly sins exist and Ford listed options with a potential delay. Hoping a dealer or someone with more insight has a feel on this one.
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'd agree but the data/numbers are too small to make an educated guess.

Note that regarding total orders 60% are 2.7, 18% MT, and 50% SAS as of 3/25.
Of the total numbers above what is Fords capacity to meet demands (part availability and production)?

When you isolate that you get an idea of what they are capable of regarding delivery timeline hence why the deadly sins exist and Ford listed options with a potential delay. Hoping a dealer or someone with more insight has a feel on this one.
Yeah, I don’t think one dealer’s worth of previews is enough to make super accurate conclusions. But we can only reason about the data we have! It would be helpful if other forum dealerships post the same data, since its unlikely anyone not above the dealership level has visibility into cross-dealership data like that

Deputy909

Outer Banks
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 2013 Traverse, 2007 Mustang Conv.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To be clear, (other than the priorities), FEs were FIRST to be scheduled. It just wasn’t all of them ;)
I recognize what was done, I just believe that if you are going to tease that the vehicles are going to be the first 3500 (7000) out the door then, absent a buyer wanting to wait for a late available they should all be built before any others.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

<moment_of_reason>
Seems there is a lot of confusion about FE. Many think they are FB (First Built). Theoretically, there are many non-FE timestamps in front of FEs... assuming timestamp is the end all, be all... but we know that isn't true.
</moment_of_reason>

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I don’t think one dealer’s worth of previews is enough to make super accurate conclusions. But we can only reason about the data we have! It would be helpful if other forum dealerships post the same data, since its unlikely anyone not above the dealership level has visibility into cross-dealership data like that
Agree! It's tough, want to change order but it's not a huge deal between engines (at least for me). My dealer speculates that 2.7 will cause overall delay and potentially push people a little further down.

Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't like this one bit as an FE buyer. I have to wait another 3 weeks to maybe get scheduled!? 🤬
Honestly, I could care less that an FE buyer is disappointed, I reserved my Wildtrak while there were still FE units to be had (ignoring that they then increased the unit count by double) and you don't see me whinging about me possibly getting a 2022 due to commodity constraints. That Cyber Orange Bronco was still going over the rocks when my $100 was already paid even with all the website struggles. Completed my reservation 3 minutes after the system went live, just long enough for me to click through the options (which arent a whole lot on the Wildtrak).

So if an FE buyer is disappointed they aren't first, well, get bent. Because Ford has said the whole time that reservation time slot was going to decide it all and apparently that isnt going to be the case now is it? So who should be disappointed?

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Appreciate the info but as an FE reservation holder, I don’t like it a bit.

I know FE doesn’t mean first built, but I really thought having a reservation time stamp within 6 minutes of reservations opening would get me in the earliest build group.

Oh well, let’s hope I’ll make round 2!

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[
Honestly, I could care less that an FE buyer is disappointed, I reserved my Wildtrak while there were still FE units to be had (ignoring that they then increased the unit count by double) and you don't see me whinging about me possibly getting a 2022 due to commodity constraints. That Cyber Orange Bronco was still going over the rocks when my $100 was already paid even with all the website struggles. Completed my reservation 3 minutes after the system went live, just long enough for me to click through the options (which arent a whole lot on the Wildtrak).

So if an FE buyer is disappointed they aren't first, well, get bent. Because Ford has said the whole time that reservation time slot was going to decide it all and apparently that isnt going to be the case now is it? So who should be disappointed?
THIS.

I reserved an FE and ordered and badlands. Everyone will get theirs when Ford produces them.

don’t like it? What are you gona do? Cancel your order?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Granger Ford

Thanks! Do the 25 orders previewed represent your #1-#25 allocation slots? Or was there some randomness to it (presumably due to commodity restraints)? I would think it was somewhat of a mix of the two, with Ford trying to preview the earliest allocations first, while skipping a few here and there that had too many commodity constraints. But obviously HOPE the former was true.

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appreciate the info but as an FE reservation holder, I don’t like it a bit.

I know FE doesn’t mean first built, but I really thought having a reservation time stamp within 6 minutes of reservations opening would get me in the earliest build group.

Oh well, let’s hope I’ll make round 2!
tenor.gif

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was a naming mistake on Ford's part. It should not have been called "First" if they were not the first off the line. It should have been something more like, Platinum or Premier.
Its called the First EDITION, not the First BUILT.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm a 9:45pm (eastern) 7/13 reservation and just got confirmation of a 6/21 build date.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting data points.

Prediction- non-priority Wildtrak customers are going to have a long year.
Sponsored