First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As someone with a Big Bend SAS ordered at Granger, ::so you’re saying there’s a chance meme::
Noo... I've got a BB SAS at Granger and it must be mine!!!!

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No one is forgetting that, how can we, still bleeding from the knife in our back from it. That said, having a slot #242 built in the first round is very much WTF. (see below)

It ain't astronomical odds we are talking here, the selections are extremely limited. Call it an educated guess if you like, but far from "wild assumptions".
I have an 4D FE first day timestamp, #5 with my dealer. I ended up being order #21 with my salesman. I did not get an Email last week, but he (my salesman)did for his personal order. His order was #252 for a 4D WT.

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do I ask my dealer if my build was previewed...or should I just wait until Thursday....I am thinking I wait until Thursday. Dont want to get my hopes up if I am previewed and I dont get called on Thursday. And if I am not previewed, I would still probably feel the need to follow up again on Thursday anyway, because I am like that...
I'd call and ask them. Then call them back Thursday and make sure it held. If it did, then call them back Friday and ask them when you'll be getting it. They won't mind. :)

Sponsored

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

dumb question.... what does it mean for an order to be "previewed"? does that mean it definitely will be scheduled for that week?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd call and ask them. Then call them back Thursday and make sure it held. If it did, then call them back Friday and ask them when you'll be getting it. They won't mind. :)
Haha. And then Saturday, call to confirm my time slot for the dealer showcase event!

KDAber64

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey at least we both have good taste, good luck this week!
Yes we do! Good luck to you as well. Yea, I'm like 158th on the list (7/14 at 13:07 UTC). I would be surprised to get it this soon.

Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have an 4D FE first day timestamp, #5 with my dealer. I ended up being order #21 with my salesman. I did not get an Email last week, but he (my salesman)did for his personal order. His order was #252 for a 4D WT.
I'm sorry, can you clarify that statement pls? Just curious. You were #5 (in what context) and now you are #27, with a salesman no less. Do you mean other earlier reservations transferred to your dealership and thereby bumping you down the line?

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes we do! Good luck to you as well. Yea, I'm like 158th on the list (7/14 at 13:07 UTC). I would be surprised to get it this soon.
I don’t know my place in line but I’m 7/14 and later in the day than 13:00UTC

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am still sticking to its the tires but have no real facts other than tires have been a major pita since last summer and the ones on the Bronco are brand new line.
and what sucks is there are about five other brands of tire I would rather have.

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm sorry, can you clarify that statement pls? Just curious. You were #5 (in what context) and now you are #27, with a salesman no less. Do you mean other earlier reservations transferred to your dealership and thereby bumping you down the line?
Res #5 Order #21
Sponsored